Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 75votes)

Onidere

Alt Names: alt オニデレalt 鬼骄alt Oni Dere
Author: Crystal Na Yousuke
Artist: Crystal Na Yousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tadashi is in his second year of junior high school and is a member of the handicraft club and loves nothing more than knitting. Unfortunately he's in a secret relationship with Saya, the member of a notorious all-girl gang, who says she will kill him and herself if anyone ever finds out about it.
Go to Onidere Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

@thorn maybe you are talking about yandere kanojo? is almost the same history as onidere
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WT& whens the Next CHapter?!?!?!??!?!!!!! That is Such A F*&KING Bad Way to Leave a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!! Tho I will say, that the old mans predictions will come true. Both the bad and the good is what I think. Liek right now and coming up will be the part where they both hate men/women, but than some stuff will happen and then they will have that happy like ending when they are on the roof holding hands is what I think.

Side note, Does anyone know of the other manga that is like this but the girl always caries around a red bat, I think it might be a 4kama or whatever they are called.
Cliffhanger -.-
Dang... Stuff went down in ch 133... I got some mood whiplash :/
This series is so good at being funny i dislike it when it tries to be serious.
125+ chapters later and i still laugh when i read this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics