Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

i'm worried about a pattern occurring of the pillars dying to the upper moons. though seeing as i don't like our current pillar as much as i did Rengoku, maybe that won't happen haha
i like that the tension is there though. we can assume that story-telling-wise it wouldn't achieve anything but we can't claim to know the author's goals in killing or not killing a character with 100% certainty.

Well, i have a fair number of waifus too.. so im not that jealous for flamboyant guy having three wifes.. . . Wait..

Unfortunately, I believe we will be seeing a flamboyant death soon. I have a feeling that we're getting to see three pillars in a series and watching them lose so that our main three can step up to the plate.

I mean, we have the flame spot for Tanjirou, the ninja here uses two somewhat serrated blades like Inosuke, and I bet the next one will have ties, somehow, to our sleeping beauty.

I don't want these guys to die, but I have a feeling this is how it'll play out.

I don’t think he will die since his desth wont serve any purpose plot-wise like how
Spoiler
so having uzui die or another person close to them die infornt of them again is pointless ( and it will be just repetitive )

too bad.. I really want to see a full brawl between siblings vs siblings

but I hope flamboyant guy didn't lose.. he cherished his wives pretty well

So after hooker-chan we have a literal "Riajuu, go explode" guy, huh.

Unfortunately, I believe we will be seeing a flamboyant death soon. I have a feeling that we're getting to see three pillars in a series and watching them lose so that our main three can step up to the plate.

I mean, we have the flame spot for Tanjirou, the ninja here uses two somewhat serrated blades like Inosuke, and I bet the next one will have ties, somehow, to our sleeping beauty.

I don't want these guys to die, but I have a feeling this is how it'll play out.

next time the fight reaches it's climax, but the extra round just started D: 

don't kill flamboyant guy 

I don't think Tanjirou is capable of even holding his sword after the beating he received from both imoutos lol.

yeah let Tanjirou rest ... the guy got beaten pretty badly (again), at least he's getting better =D

Here come the battle of Onii san!!
Just step aside flamboyant bro, i wanna watch our MC deal with this guy.

I don't think Tanjirou is capable of even holding his sword after the beating he received from both imoutos lol.

Here come the battle of Onii san!!

Just step aside flamboyant bro, i wanna watch our MC deal with this guy.

Spoiler
From killing machine back to little baby sister Nezuko.

little sisters... killing machines.... is there really a difference?

Spoiler

She is even smaller and younger looking than usual.

Then we had Daki acting like a baby.

A demon inside a demon.

So, now we have Matryoshka demons.

Demonception?

Spoiler

I want to point out an interesting detail.

Daki's number is on her left eye, while all of the lower moons had theirs on the right eye, it was also the same with akaza and if you go back to chapter 52 you'll notice that the silhouette of an upper moon had his number on the right eye too. Taking this into account I believe Daki is not an upper moon, or just like with the sash this isn't her real body.

Good observation, her brother has the 6 on his right eye

@geekofalltrades : just this chapter alone shows how good this serie is. I don't care if power up are not perfect. This was just a wonderful chapter in every parts. Drawing, emotions, storytelling,.... Everything was great

A demon inside a demon.

So, now we have Matryoshka demons.

Here I was thinking that it was B.S. how quickly Tanjirou and Nezuko were getting powered up... and then

Spoiler

Well played. This was definitely a turn of events I didn't see coming. This manga can still be saved.

well, looking it up like that, really gives you a positive perspective ... and yeah, manga was saved once again 

now what's going to happen to flamboyant guy D:

Why did this chapter reminded me of Umaru-chan?

Back to being a baby girl!

• RSD likes this

Dang, for a moment there I thought flamboguy was making a forth wife out of the sexy demon :o

She might be up for it. Sexy demons are usually up for some kinky stuff...

Dang, for a moment there I thought flamboguy was making a forth wife out of the sexy demon :o

That's gonna leave a mark.

Is she not an upper moon?  Daki's eyes were clearly translated as "Upper Moon Six" and I took Tengen's comments as a misunderstanding since he would never imagine that Nezuko and Tanjiro could take on an upper moon that the only way they could was if she wasn't an upper moon. 

/img]]http://img3.bato.to/comics/2017/08/21/k/read599af36e40cce/img000008.png]/img]

I want to point out an interesting detail.

Daki's number is on her left eye, while all of the lower moons had theirs on the right eye, it was also the same with akaza and if you go back to chapter 52 you'll notice that the silhouette of an upper moon had his number on the right eye too. Taking this into account I believe Daki is not an upper moon, or just like with the sash this isn't her real body.

Is she not an upper moon?  Daki's eyes were clearly translated as "Upper Moon Six" and I took Tengen's comments as a misunderstanding since he would never imagine that Nezuko and Tanjiro could take on an upper moon that the only way they could was if she wasn't an upper moon. 

[img]http://img3.bato.to/comics/2017/08/21/k/read599af36e40cce/img000008.png]/img]

fix'd

also, wait wait wait 

Spoiler

Not mutually exclusive...

Could be due to Daki's eating habits, she is one hell of a picky eater, so it is possible her strength drains quickly.

Here I was thinking that it was B.S. how quickly Tanjirou and Nezuko were getting powered up... and then

Spoiler

Well played. This was definitely a turn of events I didn't see coming. This manga can still be saved.

Dem legs.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics