Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

WHOAAA WHOA WHOA WHOA I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, NOPPI.

AND WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

After Noppi's reveal melting my face off I really really want to call youkai.
WHO ELSE IS A YOUKAI. IS EVERYONE IN THIS MANGA ACTUALLY A YOUKAI.

As I recall there's a type of Youkai that switches between male and female, so maybe the cousin's that type? Not that it particularly matters I guess, just speculating since there's apparently so many Youkai around.

ugyaaaa I'm squirming in fluffynessssh!!!

A no-face and a transgender.... I guess the other friend is really the mouthslit girl

That super trap tho.

I thought this manga can't get any cuter, I was so wrong mmm...

Can't hug over the balcony :<

I thought she was trying to hide her red face. o:

Either way, really witty use of the long neck.

We saw her whole head turn red with the blushing apparently radiating straight through her hair.  I think that's proof enough.  That has to be the cutest scene I've ever witnessed involving a neck two stories long.

I absolutely have to find out what you're reading if this isn't the first story you've read with a girl whose neck is two stories long. Especially since you had to think for a minute before deciding this was the cutest.

I think it's kind of implied though.

You know what happened the last time author implied something

After reading this chapter, i feel like one of those japanese comedian. Where this chapter is the bokke and im the tsukkomi

-Wait whaaat that's a dude??
-Whoa noppi you're a yokai too??
-Whoa whoa that's cute as fuck , kissing over the balcony

so much surprise o_O

It's like you're having a nice morning walk on your quiet neighborhood street, when suddenly a bunch of clowns in a van pull over, get out, do tricks in front of you for a minute or two, get back into the van, and then leave.

After reading this chapter, i feel like one of those japanese comedian. Where this chapter is the bokke and im the tsukkomi

-Wait whaaat that's a dude??
-Whoa noppi you're a yokai too??
-Whoa whoa that's cute as fuck , kissing over the balcony

so much surprise o_O

Can't hug over the balcony :<

its confirmed... this sets in a world of youkais... no wonder no one get scared/shocked at the long necked protagonist...

WHOAAA WHOA WHOA WHOA I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, NOPPI.

AND WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Transgender?

After Noppi's reveal melting my face off I really really want to call youkai.
WHO ELSE IS A YOUKAI. IS EVERYONE IN THIS MANGA ACTUALLY A YOUKAI.
Nice! This is so nice. For once, everything is not on fire or the rug isn't pulled from out under you. Am I speaking about all other manga I've read or just life in general? Who knows. But this is really nice.
WELP!

Plot twist:
He actually just fed her more eggplant somehow.

That was too cute ;~;

We didn't see the lips touch, not sure if they really kissed  ><

We saw her whole head turn red with the blushing apparently radiating straight through her hair.  I think that's proof enough.  That has to be the cutest scene I've ever witnessed involving a neck two stories long.

Why do I get the feeling Yotchi recorded the whole thing?

Also:

Spoiler

Well this chapter was just full of fucking everything, wasn't it?

Then Yottchi is a Kuchisake-onna?

Yotchi might just be a straight Doraemon reference. Her name is similar to 'Yotsu' which is a generic number-counter for 4, as in Doraemon's 4-dimensional pocket from which nearly any object can be produced (selfie-sticks, bathing suits, etc.) The ever-present mask could be a visual stand-in for the pocket.

Huh, so Noppi's name is a reference to Noppera-bō.

Then Yottchi is a Kuchisake-onna?

Based anons... You're damn right they are.

probably a transgender?

I think the -nee suffix suggests so, but Noppi's scene dropped my jaw so hard I'm just gonna default to magic for a while.

Kanoi and Itsuki's scene was great of course (lovely use of the neck, as always), but then it makes me curious why the author weaseled out with the eggplant. We still don't really know what exactly was up with Itsuki at school, either.

Probably magic.

I think it's kind of implied though

It looked like it was implied at the end of chapter 5 and yet nothing happened. But I agree, this time may be different.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics