Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

aww man, the project was dropped a long time ago, we prob won't see a release for a long time

Worse yet, the manga is from 2007 and the only info I can get from Baka Updates is that it's ongoing with 3 volumes in Japan.

aww man, the project was dropped a long time ago, we prob won't see a release for a long time

Calling it- World on the back of a Turtle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Turtle

Nori is best psycho!

Volume 3 cover:

Spoiler

anyone know what happen to Let's Lagoon ? i mean the raw, it started 2007 but only 2 volume up to date? it is cancelled or finished?

does raw magazine still ongoing?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I hope someone picks thisi up we are only 2 chapters behind

fuuudge!! i'm seeing this series practically since it was first translated, but i loved it and hated, why so many time has to pass to the mangaka release a chapter (it isn't the fault of the group doing this series, btw, thanks a bunch :D ), it's a good series, but how can they had so many troubles (the series not the characters jajaja)

I have no idea whats going on, but the girls are cute

IBvsigT.png?1

the mangaka's such a dick about it :P

All Alone!!!

Spoiler

Confused face .jpg

If you need a summary(with snarky commentary):

Spoiler

And a summary(without commentary):

Spoiler

Entirely possible that I'm missing some points- I'm doing this from memory.

wat

I have no fucking idea what is going on.

iv been like that from the start, i just skip when they talk about that shit

I have no fucking idea what is going on.

yeh this is getting really repetitive and cliche.

this started out really good and it's prolly one of the few stories that i think wouldve been better with a shorter run. now it's just getting dragged on and the new stuff that are happening is starting to mess up the structure of the story that has been established in the earlier chapters.

Spoiler

an update!!............CLIFFHANGER!!

Huzzah, ye olde update!

Many thanks and a very happy 5th anniversary, ye olde Village Idiot!

Wat ?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

why is there only 2 vol of this manga, it was serialized in 2010, right?

so why.....

It was actually publish in 2007, this doesn't make any sense??

Does anyone know?

Different timelines!

I'm so confused with the new chapter because I forgot what happened in the last chapter.

If this was any other manga, I'd just go read some older chapters first but I know if I did that, I wouldn't understand those either...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics