Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

IT LIVES
IT LIVESSSSS

Wow. I was just thinking about this manga the other day while playing Ark. I had even forgotten the name. And here it is rising through the ashes!!

so it wasn't dead

cheers

I forgot this existed.

I like it.  No regerts.

OH MY SHIT IT'S ALIVE, THANKS Psylocke mmm...~!

raw

nah man, it just time slipped 2 and a half years into the future

Oh wow such Necromancy. Ty Psylocke here's some chocolate:

Spoiler

wewlad a LL releases

Worse yet, the manga is from 2007 and the only info I can get from Baka Updates is that it's ongoing with 3 volumes in Japan.

at least now it says it has 4 volumes xD (more than 6 years since I started reading this manga and goddamit I don't know how it ends yet T_T, even Naruto ended first, even Bleach is going to end soon, even One.... naaah that would take more time xD)

Even more shocker for me, havent seen you since aku no hana, my dear svines. I see PLG alot around the other genre of manga but seriously where have you been?

Hey, what's up :)

Oh, I'm around here every day, I just seldom get anywhere near any of the comments sections.......too many spoilers anymore >_<

I don't even remember bookmarking this.

That's how weird the island is. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Whoa! It liv-aw, cliffhanger.

I mean it lives!

OH MY SHIT IT'S ALIVE, THANKS Psylocke mmm...~!

raw

I don't even remember bookmarking this.

thank you psylocke

Wow, this is a shocker, way to go, Psylocke Scans :)

Even more shocker for me, havent seen you since aku no hana, my dear svines. I see PLG alot around the other genre of manga but seriously where have you been?

I'm gonna have to reread this 

Wow, this is a shocker, way to go, Psylocke Scans :)

Looks like raw chapters scan being back on track now.

I wonder where that timeslip took them, because it ain't here.

It seems.to be going sporadically. I'll do it if someone can translate the chapters for me.

2 years of wait and only found until chapter 29 of raw

can u give me the link ??

Another manga I liked that never got finished... D:

2 years of wait and only found until chapter 29 of raw

my mind is full of fuck.......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics