Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

I really want those line stickers...

KakaoTalk, actually. And yes, so would I, but daum seems to be convinced giving emoticons for foreigners that have Korean words on 'em is worthless and a majority aren't released to the English versions. 

Naver (LINE) on the other hand is really good with their stickers, you just have to find them because if you don't search for the title of the stickers exactly you won't be able to find them. 

I really want those line stickers...

/delete/

Poor glasses girl, you're too kind with these bunch of slobs 8'D

oh how refreshing to see a webcomic/manga/manhwa or whatever about siblings where the sis isnt dreaming about riding her brother's dick

This is probably the most accurate portrayal of siblings I've seen in a comic in a long long time. I know quite a few siblings that would have behaved exactly the same way if they'd been twins instead of years apart. When I was in elementary school, I was friends with sisters who were a year apart (so practically twins at that point). They'd argue all the time (I loved them both though) and sometimes they'd drag me into it. Let me tell you, never pick sides! NEVER! You can't win no matter what you do, lol.

I can't be the only one that likes both siblings for some reason.

Generally speaking, whenever a work intentionally makes it's both/all of its main characters kind of shitty people, readers will pick sides anyway do to biases and such. 

I can't be the only one that likes both siblings for some reason.

That hit close to home

I would have dropped the cake too

I'M AN ADUUUUUUUUUUUUULT

That hit close to home

I would have dropped the cake too

For chapter 41, there's a pun lost in translation - peppers ("gochu") can also be used as slang for d*ck in Korean. Though I guess the somewhat phallic imagery helps the message get across.

Missed that. Sorry, it kinda slipped that the whole chapter was referring to his dick. 

Yeah, thats another point that makes the brother better in comparison.

Let me get this straight. You're complaining that the sister gets worse treatment than the brother in this comic. And when it's pointed out that she's the worse of the two characters, you complain that making her the worse character is part of treating her badly?

What's your solution? You'd like to see her be an evil character but not get any comeuppance? Or maybe you'd like her to be a good person and still have bad things happen to her? Or are you saying that she ought to be a good person and not have anything bad happen to her at all? The first two of those options would make the comic revolting, and the third would make it boring.

For chapter 41, there's a pun lost in translation - peppers ("gochu") can also be used as slang for d*ck in Korean. Though I guess the somewhat phallic imagery helps the message get across.

Is that the end?

EDIT: Probably not, the raws go up to the 100's. 40.7 definitely felt like an ending chapter though...

Its a really good story. Seeing something without "Incest" or "Brocon" is really refreshing... Would I buy it if it was Paperback in English? Yeah I would!! Just comes to show ya how something interesting can gain popularity on the internet these days..I wonder how good will this get? The author needs to think more about his characters..the older brother is pretty stupid right? Bok can be the perfect Kuudere

I won't be updating anything until the 22nd so that I could prepare for my upcoming finals. Though, I promise I'll be back with something special (perhaps a new project or just heaps of update) so please look forward to it.

Note: I might sneak an update here and there when I've gotten time to do so. 

Cheers,
Motato. 

Case in point: The spell the sister chose was Crucio whereas the brother only went for Stupefy.

It's like someone made a comic about my younger siblings. I love it, i can't decide if i should show them this or not, don't wanna possibly give them new ideas.

I'm not sure if being their friend would be the best or the worst thing ever.

Spoiler

chapter 35 ending: that was so mean, i love it <3

Ch. 35: yup, they are definitely siblings Ch. 36: wtf, cheering/jeering??? Is that really a thing?

Alright, my siblings aren't as cool as these two, time to get adopted

On the other hand, the sister seems to be consciously malicious more often. And she uses blackmail, which is just plain evil.

Not only that, the brother’s malignant acts are more often retaliatory/reactive in nature whereas the sister seems to be more often the one to start crap.

Yeah, thats another point that makes the brother better in comparison.

Maybe it's because they're both abnormal and not completely positive people. The sister's a brat, not a one-dimensional character.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics