Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 201votes)

Not Lives

Alt Names: alt ノットライヴスalt Nieżywi
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikami is only in high school, but he is a game designer genius. He has created many popular games ranging from RPGs to Action titles, even puzzle games. At his classmate’s request, he decides his next project will be a romance game, so he begins to gather research material that will help him make another hit game. But when Mikami gets home, he finds a game called Not Alive that he doesn’t remember buying. When he tries to play the game, the CD seems to go inside him, and he awakens in a part of town that seems frozen in time.
Go to Not Lives Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

420 Comments

For the record.. this is the only chapter that is going to be released due to me being down a translator. It was a good chapter though :3 Good volume 2. 

WOW ITS BACK :o

Vision of such a shitty world angers me. Fuck. 

Really wish people would stop adding GB genre to this series just because of one scene in Chapter 1...

Seriously, people need to stop doing that because it's grossly misleading.

Also, do we know if Bento has temporarily dropped the project due to staffing/desire to translate or are there a lack of resources? 

I'd be willing to assist in resources if necessary, and I can ask around for translators because it seems the project has been stalled.

Really wish people would stop adding GB genre to this series just because of one scene in Chapter 1...

Wait what are you talking about? (We have another chapter and technically a half, remains of volume 2, translated. Issue is al245 cleaning them for now lol.)

Looking forward to this.

n5068ed8720f9f.gif

Thanks for the update Ravin, so longing to see it again :D

... and please forget about me and the whole translating thingy.

Wait what are you talking about? (We have another chapter and technically a half, remains of volume 2, translated. Issue is al245 cleaning them for now lol.)

Thanks for the update Ravin, so longing to see it again :D

... and please forget about me and the whole translating thingy.

she...really needs to think about TPO when she's saying stuff...

I left a thread in the QA forum about fixing the chapter numbering. And PMed you with TLC for the chapter.

okay thanks.
Do all Japanese look like jailbait?

I left a thread in the QA forum about fixing the chapter numbering. And PMed you with TLC for the chapter.

I would so love to see this getting releases again...

if i become more organized to see what needs to be done, it shouldn't take another 6 months or so (maybe 1 at most)

I would so love to see this getting releases again...

At this point, if cleaning is really that much of an issue for you, you may as well just buy the ebooks for source. Then you wouldn't have to deal with cleaning, just some redraws.

I'll take a look at your script and PM some comments if you had concerns over lines.

PS: I really recommend correcting the chapter titles to match the actual chapter numbers. It's silly to continue it being one off.

Someone would need to change chapter 2 into chapter 1.5 and then the rest before Bento started uploading down by 1 and we can.

*I am keeping Bento's reader correctly numbered unlike here

And cleans aren't too bad, its more of getting staff to work on stuff at times due to life.

At this point, if cleaning is really that much of an issue for you, you may as well just buy the ebooks for source. Then you wouldn't have to deal with cleaning, just some redraws.

I'll take a look at your script and PM some comments if you had concerns over lines.

PS: I really recommend correcting the chapter titles to match the actual chapter numbers. It's silly to continue it being one off.

Good luck, Ravin, this last chapter needs resolution!

well with 2 cleaners it is hard for bento lol. one of our cleaners is a trainee so she is not able to clean too wel yet, and may be on hiatus... and the other cleaner is al245, i believe he is currently leader of asdf, and also one of their main cleaners as well or something... If i could get a cleaner, then a lot more stuff could be done. (I also have a lot of stuff to work on at bento... i am doing something on every project at bento besides STAB, CPP, Shira, and Code Red)

Good luck, Ravin, this last chapter needs resolution!

Finally a chapter is done.

now i need to get someone to do cleans for next chapter...

1 minor redraw and 2 lines which I am questioning left before a release. And it has not been abandoned. I just had issues with getting to doing this.

Dunno if anyone still interseted in this manga or not (I do though lol).

It seems like this series has been abandoned even though it is so good -_-'a

I'm currently trying to translate this, but I'm not sure if I can translate it correct or not since I'm not good at japanese ( Totally newbie lol )

Is this a good idea? thx for the attention.

I can't believe the manga's stopped here. 

If you need a new type-setter, I'll learn how to do it.

If you need manga, I'll buy it and scan it in.

Someone, just finish translating this series.  I can't sleep with that stopping point.

Welp, the typesetter needs to get another pc, and will hopefully get it next week.

-And i am buried under homework... 

*helpful advice*

don't slack on homework...

Can't you just get another typesetter? Assuming they aren't also doing the redraws, that is the least time-intensive position of the process.

PS: Volume 6 was just released.

I have another typesetter doing it and they don't redraw. And okay about the note.

Can't you just get another typesetter? Assuming they aren't also doing the redraws, that is the least time-intensive position of the process.

PS: Volume 6 was just released.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics