Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

The third yamada or maybe it's fourth yamada,
So many yamada.....
Is it Working!

I read 1st chapter when I was kid, and now I have a kid and I think that sensei isn't definition of adult but definition of thrash.

Oh damn nigga this shits alive. I remember reading this back in 09 before the scans died.

Spoiler

It's alive?

Been so long that i'll re-read this and feel the same magic again, thank you guys. I'll send you a beer but my country it's at the end of the world.

omigod it's alive

Thank you Psylocke Scans for the update! :D

I think Nori (girl with long hair) is the perfect gf material :) He should go for her. Heck! If I was in the story I will go for Nori ^0^

It is back!!! :D

Cant believe its finally back! 

No freaking way!!! ITS ALIVE!! OMG! AMAZING!

This man asks the real questions

Never unfollow an incomplete, good manga in the off chance someone will complete it. Heck, I keep all of my follows in case I want to reread but it does make it a pain to find anything.

I keep all of my follows so that I know if I've read them. That way, when I go to a page for a manga while browsing for new things to read, I can see that I've followed it and know that I've read it.

"the stars in andromeda are six time wider then the moon"

either im misunderstanding that statement or we are missing a few orders of magnitude

also

YAY its back, i thought it was a new manga lol

Yay indeed.  That one took me a minute . . . I think what she means is, if you took the angle the whole Andromeda galaxy makes in the sky, it would be that much wider than the moon--but only the core of the galaxy, I guess where stars cluster the thickest, is bright enough to see with the naked eye, so we only see that smaller middle bit.

Aw this sucks Nori is best girl why cant he like her instead?
I forget, did the first girl really have a boyfriend or was it bs? Other than that , the teacher guy really has his shit together. "Screw the mysteries, I'm gonna fuck this girl." It's like watching a Sawyer episode of LOST.

joAKFVP.jpg

There is something weird about the shape of this rock. Hmm.

Thanks Jagman!

Well this was a nice surprise. This has been dead for a couple of years, so thank you Psylocke for picking it up.

Anyway, I feel a bit bad for Nori. She seems to be the most competent out of all of them, though my memory may betray me, and only seems to fail to "get the boy" because she isn't the first girl to be introduced in the manga. I hope she doesn't get too distraught, and finds a way for her to be happy in the end.

either im misunderstanding that statement or we are missing a few orders of magnitude

also

I think it's a mistranslation meaning the ring of stars is double the size of the moon instead of the stars themselves being that size.

also

OK!!! I ADMIT!!! I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!!

i don't think much changed xD guys and girls still stranded on an island o.o

Everything else just added variant o.o

Never unfollowed. Glad I didn't.

Never unfollow an incomplete, good manga in the off chance someone will complete it. Heck, I keep all of my follows in case I want to reread but it does make it a pain to find anything.
Apparently the manga was never dropped. It just fell through a time slip.

Never unfollowed. Glad I didn't.

OK!!! I ADMIT!!! I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!!

afraid-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

I do remember that the heroine told the mc she had a boyfriend...I think that was a lie

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics