Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 99votes)

Esprit

Alt Names: alt Đặc vụ hàng hảialt エスプリトalt 航海士大冒险alt Spirit
Author: Tsutsui Taishi
Artist: Tsutsui Taishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "You can do anything if you put your mind to it." That is how Mio was raised... if you could call it that... by her rather lazy guardian Reki. Born on an island she has never been off of, Mio grows bored of her everyday life... That is until Sarah comes along.

Sarah is a member of an organization that explores and manages many "Homes", islands much like Mio's. For Mio this is her ticket to adventure, excitement and the most interesting thing of all... school! But is the school ready for Mio?
Go to Esprit Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Esprit Discussion Thread / Spoilers / Q&A New Window Souldrake
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chapter 17: A red face at night... New Window Souldrake
  • 0 Replies
Topic [News] Esprit 15 PNG version up (1/10/2012) New Window Souldrake
  • 2 Replies
Topic [NEWS] Esprit 10/8 New Window Souldrake
  • 2 Replies

103 Comments

He's UP! finally!

New chap and is finally Reki time!!!!

for few several pages i've lost all hope thinking there will be a massacre tragedy where there's blood and dead characters all over the place. but, it gradually become more brighter and theres a flicker of hope shown later. this reminds me why i got excited for every new release.

everybody is saying licca's right arm is injured when the amputated one is her left.

Hey genius, that's her right arm that was hacked off. Remember that when we face a person, our left is their right, and anyone with sufficent brain cells and knowledge can see that she is facing us.

It lives!! Thank you so much Kirei Cake!

everybody is saying licca's right arm is injured when the amputated one is her left.

"Teee-heee!
Aren't you a funny boy, SomeGuy1!
Left is the side that isn't right, of course!"

Purple Cubus Sister - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Spoiler

Gosh, I'd forgotten about this one

What the hell are you on about?

Spoiler

Need me to write down R for right and L for left on your arms? It might help in the future.

When I first read the synopsis, I thought this manga wasn't for me. Thanks to you people saying hot it turns from sweet to bloody I figured why not. Gotta say, I love that Mio child. I usually loathe happy-go-lucky-selfish bitches like those, but Mio is a breath of fresh air for some reason.

omg I had completely forgotten about this. thank you for the update X3

Also this war arc is something I've been hoping for. I hope it stays as exciting as it is now

Loving how things are developing. It's not all fun and games, but it's still interesting.

The question now is... will Mio be completely broken and unable to do anything, or will she be broken in a different sense and annihilate them with extreme prejudice?

It's an update !!

Waiting for Reki to show in the next battle

NO ATLEAST NO FOR LOLI, DON'T CUT HER HAND

Spoiler

shit just happened!

hmm.... what happened?

Spoiler

but why? i'm not reading elven lied am i?

I know what you mean , it pulled a complete 180 on us all........sorta like how magica madoka was all cutesy and such at the beginning and then 'de-constructs' into a harsh reality

Except that Madoka had the 180 fairly early on, and the show did harbor a sliver of darkness (mostly thanks to Homura), so the 180 came unexpected but wasn't entirely unthinkable. Considering Gen Urobuchi was the writer, many would've found it very predictable.

In contrast, Esprit was much, much brighter until recently. That 180 looked to me like the series just entered its final stage (i.e. it's ending).
That being said, according to Baka-Update, it looks like Esprit only has 2 more volumes to go. So assuming a volume contains 3 or 4 chapters, it means we get 6 to 8 more chapters before it ends.

i vote for traitor.

I hope he stays traitor till the end

Wow, what started off really lighthearted, cute and fun has really come a long way. After the latest two chapters I really had to reconfirm this was still Esprit.

I know what you mean , it pulled a complete 180 on us all........sorta like how magica madoka was all cutesy and such at the beginning and then 'de-constructs' into a harsh reality

Wow, what started off really lighthearted, cute and fun has really come a long way. After the latest two chapters I really had to reconfirm this was still Esprit.

Taishi Tsutsui will begin a new series in Dengeki Daioh of August (27/06)

I'm glad to read this manga. It's very good, but I don't want to believe that Yang's a traitor.... I PRAY THAT HE'S AN IMPOSTOR!!!

Well im catching the series... and this finishing move!
Spoiler

Ok... that last chap...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics