Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 193votes)

All Day Jo Ayoung

Alt Names: alt 하루종일 조아영
Author: Kim-Meng
Artist: Kim-Meng
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A blunt but kind big brother and the bright and innocent Ayoung live in apartment building 201, suite number 202. This is the story of the everyday life of these cute siblings and their unpredictable neighbors! Even today, with Ayoung [All Day Jo Ayoung]♡
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/joayoung
Go to All Day Jo Ayoung Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

257 Comments

Other series. Girl falls on guy -ecchi scene. This series girl falls on guy -Elbow drop to back of head.

Your opinions have been heard! At the end of chapter 26 is a note from the translator. Although it was too late for this chapter, beginning with the next chapter I will be re-drawing all the SFX.

check out my webtoon, manga and manhwa projects here

That last line of dialogue wasn’t translated correctly. It should have been, “Now we’ll be preparing for your graduation assignment,” or “Now we’ll be preparing for your final assignment before graduation.” The joke is that Ellie now has a whole new assignment to work on.

Feel like missing various things with all the out of bubble text not being translated.

I know you feel, but most of the out-of-bubble text are simply SFX which the translator does not translate, so I don't clean them, and I'm not doing the typesetting. I suppose if I did remove them altogether, it wouldn't make much difference since the series would still be worth reading without them. Right?

check out my webtoon, manhwa and manga projects here

Feel like missing various things with all the out of bubble text not being translated.

I thought it was obvious that the joke is that she missed the deadline.

Did prof. Forgot he assigned a project or what?

Not sure I caught the joke at the end.

Me neither... Maybe she didn't need to make those 600 pages because she will be graduated anyway?

Not sure I caught the joke at the end.

Here's chapter 25! Looks like we'll be able to keep pace with a new chapter every week! Thanks for reading!

God bless your soul

Her name should be Lindberg if she's Swedish

Here's chapter 25! Looks like we'll be able to keep pace with a new chapter every week! Thanks for reading!

"A lot of coincidences" you don't say? Ayoung is not blood related too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DELET THIS

"A lot of coincidences" you don't say? Ayoung is not blood related too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eeeeets Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Papa Bless!!!

So just wondering, is there romance later on in this manhwa?

read that they are not blood related ...

they better not make Korean Usagi Drop!!! 

Hooray! All Day Jo Ayoung is Back!

Thanks to UMR Scans, scanlation of this great series has resumed! To celebrate this fabulous comeback, I'm uploading four chapters!

I'm doubly pleased as I will also be working again on this series (which happens to be one of my favorites) in  collaboration with UMR Scans, our 3rd collaboration! Hopefully we will be able to get All Day Jo Ayoung uploads back on a regular basis.

thanks Fred once again bringing a good series 

WOOHOO! Glad to see this back!

It's hard to say. He did drop it for school but then started to release more. But I think that it was during school break and because no body had picked it up yet. I think he just loves the story and wants us to be able to read it and didn't want it to be forgotten. I don't think he would be heartbroken if someone picked it. Maybe even the exact opposite. 

Nailed it! I'm busy working on other stuff, both scanlating and IRL crap. I still read this series in Korean, but I just couldn't get myself to scanlate it. So I'm absolutely thrilled to see this being released in English!

Hooray! All Day Jo Ayoung is Back!

Thanks to UMR Scans, scanlation of this great series has resumed! To celebrate this fabulous comeback, I'm uploading four chapters!

I'm doubly pleased as I will also be working again on this series (which happens to be one of my favorites) in  collaboration with UMR Scans, our 3rd collaboration! Hopefully we will be able to get All Day Jo Ayoung uploads back on a regular basis.

I need MOAR!

x2

I need MOAR!

Did Dijon drop this lol. Can I pick it up?

It's hard to say. He did drop it for school but then started to release more. But I think that it was during school break and because no body had picked it up yet. I think he just loves the story and wants us to be able to read it and didn't want it to be forgotten. I don't think he would be heartbroken if someone picked it. Maybe even the exact opposite. 

Did Dijon drop this lol. Can I pick it up?

I wonder what happened to the orange haired drunkard. She hasn't appeared recently, although that might just be my memory failing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics