Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

Honestly i don't like sun-hee she is conceited shit, well whatevah. Also i can firmly say that the only person in this manhwa that i feel bad for is eunah (that friend of her), thinking that some guy is interested in her and realising that in the end said guy prefer sun-hee, it's gonna be a big kick in the "nut".

Well... I must say... I am surprised... She... She... She actually gives a fuck about him and his problems and puts below her own. Is this... Is this the mythical character development!? Are we going to see her get past her petty pride for once?!

Somehow i just think something wont end well... Maybe because of whoever the hell that son is. Oh well...

I can already tell this is going to be a "like father like son" development...

This shop owner probably liked Suh-hee's mother:

Spoiler

Evident here:

Spoiler

So the son will most likely like Suh-hee too:

Spoiler

Just thinking about it pisses me the fuck off! I don't watch icing on my Vanilla cake when the icing tastes like shit! 

Well, the probability is high. but no one can sunk the ship

I hope

Thanks GoS, I'm already looking forward to seeing the next chapter scanslated. :D

I can already tell this is going to be a "like father like son" development...

This shop owner probably liked Suh-hee's mother:

Spoiler

Evident here:

Spoiler

So the son will most likely like Suh-hee too:

Spoiler

Just thinking about it pisses me the fuck off! I don't watch icing on my Vanilla cake when the icing tastes like shit! 

who's the character that's on the small pic at the end of the chapter?

Anyone?

Surprise Motherfucker!

13.1 wasn't quite what I expected.

Ten Bucks says she does it to get them off her back and to get his weakness. 

And another then that it will backfire on her

Yeah, somehow I feel hard pressed to feel even something as remote sympathy for her. In fact the way she acts and behaves, she seems to be a wholly and throughly vile and nasty person.

Ms. Future Girlfriend over here wants to be introduced to his 'friends'. XD

Ms. Future Girlfriend over here wants to be introduced to his 'friends'. XD

Well, for Nisekoi:

Spoiler

Ah. Then again i expected that considering the oneshot. So... Yeah... On topic of this actual manga. Dear god... Not the we were great friends but i forgot all about it thing...

Spoiler

Imo cheating mangas such as Candy Girl (manwas/manhuas, can't say wich one is) are better to read than nisekoi nowaday (yes, I'm mad as fuck with nisekoi)

Manga - Japanese

Manhwa - Korean

Manhua - Chinese

Well, for Nisekoi:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Imo cheating mangas such as Candy Girl (manwas/manhuas, can't say wich one is) are better to read than nisekoi nowaday (yes, I'm mad as fuck with nisekoi)

Yup. We are cliche loving idiots that like being dragged along until that final diabetes inducing moment. On that note i haven't read nisekoi in months. Has anything happened there?

Well, for Nisekoi:

Spoiler

OMFG. THESE DUDES NEED TO FUCK OFF!

Probably, but this is one of my downtime mangas.

I currently caught up to all the newest updates on the 400 Mangas I follow, so having something that is being updated can help me through the boredom while waiting for other stuff :D

this is not even a manga

Isn't that what people call cliché?

And what kind of idiot still keep reading these mangas? aren't they cliché loving people like us?

Yup. We are cliche loving idiots that like being dragged along until that final diabetes inducing moment. On that note i haven't read nisekoi in months. Has anything happened there?

How do you send money inside a postcard? Does the dad write his credit card number on it? I don't get how this is possible. Plus there are already far safer ways to send remittances internationally.

I love how they're getting some closure. This ship is sailing smoothly!

So prideful idiot + dense idiot= chapters and chapters of sexual tension that niether can identity...

Many mangas use this formula and make the readers hope in vain someone is finally shipped. 

Isn't that what people call cliché?

And what kind of idiot still keep reading these mangas? aren't they cliché loving people like us?

So prideful idiot + dense idiot= chapters and chapters of sexual tension that niether can identity...

Many mangas use this formula and make the readers hope in vain someone is finally shipped. 

For anyone who cares, yomanga has raws for another 20ish chapters (10.2, 11.1, 11.2 etc up to 20.1)

tumblr_inline_o1p8kk4Ni91tyy97e_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics