Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

please, let me applaud his ability to hold back from attacking his wife.

"A man has times where he needs to be alone." I know exactly what you mean!! Here's some tissues and godspeed!

Doesn't he know by now?

No matter how much a Japanese married woman acts "submissive" in truth, she has the most control over her husband.

Ohohoho

He is a man of action. Follow just from that.

hmmmm looks like there will be another bit more stacked character incoming soon to spice things up a bit >.>

Spoiler

becouse its the subconsciousness  of man   :batoto_001:  or mangaka who knows  :batoto_020:

this is good

the art is cute

Why the fuck do MCs always pocket the goddamn panties?!

Spoiler

"Osu" "Osu"..that really got me there, can't stop laughing, For some reason the way the kaichou is drawn and her chibi expressions are one of my top favourites 

thank you MAL Scanlations for this....keep up the good work....XD

if its gona be only about fan service its not worth reading

unem2ir.gif

Spoiler

2wn5ms7.png

Spoiler

his dick went Super Saiyan :P

I think you mean it's time to upgrade his man-card it takes a real man to not do anything.

A man has times where he needs to be alone...

fapfapfapfapfap

Anyhow, this is crazy, 3rd chapter and still nothing has happened.

I believe it's time to revoke his man card.

*sees chapter 1 page 2*

Spoiler

lol

So....where do you get this "Rapeseed"?

*sees chapter 1 page 2*

Spoiler

Why is he such an idiot, his dad set him up nicely and here he is like a chode trying to get rid of schools number one beauty.  He is this close in getting his man card revoked and force to switch genders.

Maybe he just really wants to be a wizard? Let's not judge.

Why is he such an idiot, his dad set him up nicely and here he is like a chode trying to get rid of schools number one beauty.  He is this close in getting his man card revoked and force to switch genders.

Man this dude is going to assault her when wedding day comes like Beast unleashing all that pent up lust and desire!!!

Im sure hes gonna use alot of RapeSeed in the future

Spoiler

Damn tsundere Izumi... I woulda welcomed her so much...

Spoiler

I don't know if you noticed it, but it seems that cleaner of this series is us readers and check was done by Sasha from anime dimension, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Finally we readers have actually done some effort for series and thanks Sasha for quality checking. XD

See the right bottom part of Okusama ga Seito Kaichou's second chapters final page for astonishing credits.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics