Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun

Alt Names: alt 吸血バイト霧島くんalt Kyuuketsu Baito Kirishima-kun
Author: Kashima Ui
Artist: Kashima Ui
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He's a vampire destined to lead the world to ruin... So why is he working part time at a convenience store?! A 4 koma about demi-human working!

The new clerk in the convenience store where Amamiya works at is half human and half vampire?! Not to mention, their colleagues are a werewolf and an android... Watching these demi-human work with the half vampire Kirishima-kun should be entertaining in this working comedy☆
Go to The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quantum Revival Scans Picks Up The Vampire Part-Timer Kirishima-kun! New Window AKABoy123
  • 0 Replies

105 Comments

Is it just me is there a lot of translation errors? I can't even figure out what chapter 3.2 is saying.

I REFUSE!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kotowaru.

I REFUSE!

Spoiler

Spoiler

>translator says they won't pick up any "gender bender" manga
>new chapter has a character transforming back and forth between male and female

Heh.

Thanks for the updates, this manga is good fun

Don't worry everyone: WE'RE STILL ALIVE AND KICKING! I just uploaded Ch. 6-1 to Batoto and posted download links (Dropbox and Mediafire) on our website's Read page. It will be available to read on Batoto once it gets approved by the mods. 

We are accepting applications for more translators to help us with Kirishima and/or to pick up more manga to translate (with your help). There are a few manga that I would like to see translated and one that we might be able to take over (if someone joins us as a translator) if the group that has released previous chapters ends up dropping it. If you join as a translator, you can also suggest a manga or two that you would like to translate and we can look into picking it/them up as a group, if possible. However, please note that QR Scans will not work on manga of the following genres: yaoi/shounen ai (also known as BL), mecha, horror, and gender bender. If you want to join as a translator and have a specific manga that you want to translate, please tell us when you fill out your application. You can apply to join QR Scans on our website's Join Us page.

Thanks for your continued support and stay tuned for more!

AKABoy123, Leader of Quantum Revival Scans

P.S. Happy (late) Halloween!

EDIT: NO MORE WAITING FOR MOD APPROVAL! CONTRIBUTOR STATUS ACHIEVED!!!   :D

Hey again! I wanted to just give another quick update to let everyone know that Ch. 6-1 is almost ready. The translation script has finally been finished and it was proofread earlier today. I will be able to get around to cleaning and typesetting for it in the next day or two, so stay tuned!

Hey everyone! It's been a while, so I felt like I needed to post something, especially since most of you don't check our group's website. 

1) We are currently translating both parts of Ch. 6 and are getting close to finishing. I apologize for the long wait for Ch. 6; we had issues with our translator and are now splitting the translations for each half-chapter between the translator and a second translator, both of whom are doing so slowly...

2) We are in need of at least 1-2 Japanese-to-English translators for two reasons: 1) in case either/both of our translators for Kirishima get too busy or decide to stop translating for us and/or 2) we are looking into picking up another manga if possible. We are considering picking up either Chisa x Pon, Seitokai no Otanoshimi, Virgin na Kankei R (sequel series to Virgin na Kankei), or Hensoku-kei Quandrangle (in case the current group ends up dropping it). We are also open to any suggestions for dropped manga or manga that haven't been picked up yet. We will not pick up manga for any of the following genres: yaoi/shounen ai, hentai, gender bender, psychological, horror, and mecha. If you would like to join us as a translator for any of the previously mentioned series or for a different one that you would like to suggest that fits the guidelines on our website, please apply on our website by clicking here

Archangels at the bottom? cherubins at the top? ah, who cares...

I just typeset what I was given in the translation script.   xD   I'm assuming that either the author knew and decided to change it or got it mixed up. Idk the actual order/rankings, so I apologize if it's not accurate. Japan likes to "borrow" stuff from Christianity among other things for the sole reason of the thing sounding "cool" (I'm not kidding; they did it a LOT with NGE's anime/story and many other anime/manga do the same thing to a lesser degree). They'll just take the idea, image, and/or people and change it to fit their story using this "method."

Archangels aren't the most powerful even in their "circle", Principalities are the strongest of third tier angels. There are Powers, Thrones, Virtues and so on above them.

@JokerxHisoka yep, that's what the Bible says! 

Idk what kind of crazy bible you guys are reading, but whatever.

Aren't the most powerful the archangels?

Archangels aren't the most powerful even in their "circle", Principalities are the strongest of third tier angels. There are Powers, Thrones, Virtues and so on above them.

Aren't the most powerful the archangels?

Archangels at the bottom? cherubins at the top? ah, who cares...

Thanks for your great work and for being so informative about your status AKABoy123. I thought this was going to be like HataMaou which anime I was pretty disappointed with, but doesn't seem like it. The jokes are ok as it turns out. Followed.

No problem! Thanks for reading our scanlation/translation of Kirishima! I like posting frequent updates because it lets fans like you know that we care and are still working on it. Transparency is key! You can also keep track of our progress by viewing our website's Projects page by subscribing for email updates on our website (right side) for when I make new posts there. I only post on the website when there are new chapters posted or anything else that is major news (such as picking up a new manga or if someone leaves our group and we need a new member to take over their position), so no worries about being spammed with emails. 

Thanks again for reading and stay tuned for more!

For a manga where nothing seems to happen, this is so good.

Thanks for your great work and for being so informative about your status AKABoy123. I thought this was going to be like HataMaou which anime I was pretty disappointed with, but doesn't seem like it. The jokes are ok as it turns out. Followed.

Hey everyone! Ch. 5-2 has just been uploaded to Batoto and will be available to read once it gets approved. I have also posted download links (Dropbox and Mediafire) on our website's Read page if you want to see it now.

We have also found someone to be our redrawer for Kirishima, so we are no longer looking for redrawers at this point. However, we are accepting applications for Japanese translators to join our group so that we can pick up another manga in the future, as well as to possibly help translate Kirishima in case we need a new translator to take over. 

Thanks for the release, bud

Great news! I just uploaded Ch. 5-1 to Batoto and will be posting download links (Dropbox and Mediafire) on our website in a few minutes! I'm a bit busy with homework at the moment (reading book chapters and writing a 3-4 page paper), but I should be able to start typesetting for Ch. 5-2 on Monday or Tuesday. 

We are still in need of one redrawer to help us with Kirishima, so please apply to join on our website if you're interested! 

Thanks for your continued support and stay tuned!

Hey everyone! I just uploaded Ch. 4-2 to Batoto and will be posting download links for Dropbox and Mediafire on our website soon. I'm also applying to get contributor status so that you don't have to wait a couple of hours for new chapters after I upload them (they need to be approved before they are visible, unless you're a contributor). Ch. 5-1 and Ch. 5-2 have been translated and proofread, so once I get some free time (probably this Friday or this weekend) I'll get to work on typesetting them. 

We have found a proofreader to help us with Kirishima, but we are still in serious need of a redrawer!!! Please submit one of our quick applications on our website if you're interested! 

Good news! A few days ago we were able to get a second proofreader, and they are working on proofreading for Ch. 5-1 and Ch. 5-2. Ch. 4-2 is slowly being typeset by me, though I should definitely be able to continue and hopefully finish over the weekend. Homework is already starting to pile up and it looks like this will be my busiest and hardest semester of college so far (it's my second year, first semester). I'm taking two honors courses and three courses for my major, for almost all of which I need to be reading a lot and occasionally writing papers. It will get busier for me in a few weeks and towards the end of the semester (November/December), so chapters will unfortunately not be released as often as I was hoping, but I will still do my best to make sure that they are released as often as I can. We have a great team here at QR Scans, and I know that we can continue to do well in the future. 

In the meantime, we are still looking for one or two redrawers to join us and help improve the quality of our releases. If you would like to join as a redrawer, please apply on our website: www.qrscan.wordpress.com/join-us/. We are also accepting applications for Japanese translators, but our main priority is redrawers. 

Hey everyone! It's AKABoy123 from Quantum Revival Scans again!

Our proofreader/QC is working on multiple manga series and will be busy and unable to proofread as much as before (he will still QC). We are currently looking for a second proofreader, as well as at least one redrawer. We will need a second proofreader very soon or else it will take longer to release chapters. If you or someone you know would be interested in being a proofreader and/or redrawer for Quantum Revival Scans, please visit the Join Us page on our website and submit our quick application! It literally takes less than 2 minutes to fill out and we would really appreciate it! 

Thanks for all of your support and stay tuned for more!

Finally human-sized

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics