Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

What a twist

Looks like flintlock. Best thing in the world, if you want to spend 3 minutes betveen shots.

That looks like a slide action to me, I've never seen a flintlock with a disconnected fore-end.  I'm pretty sure the artist can't tell you either, the way that stock looks and the way he holds it looks like a broken rib maker.

Wait they have shotguns?

Looks like flintlock. Best thing in the world, if you want to spend 3 minutes betveen shots.

Wait they have shotguns?

The French Angel, on 24 Jun 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

I just realized his eye looks like a vagina.

Just started reading this manga, was marbled with all the awesomeness, the fantasy, the world, and then this happens and now i can't unsee! what kind of luck is this!?

Thats what you think you see, i see a leather mask sewn thogeter in a creepy way covering a black devilish eye; stuff of horror movies and nigthmares.

smDSC00020.jpg

Just started reading this manga, was marbled with all the awesomeness, the fantasy, the world, and then this happens and now i can't unsee! what kind of luck is this!?

T3EFOt2.png

T3EFOt2.png

that moment when the guy that has his eyes always closed opens up ... shit is going up!

Cyclops is okay, I guess, though I was personally hoping he'd transform into Voldo from Soul Calibur.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln, YOU FUCKED UP.

DADDY MODE ACTIVATED

R.I.P harpy.

Story-wise, I have no idea why I'm reading this – it's a bit too childish and simple, and not particularly intriguing.

But I really, really do appreciate the detailed art style and the author's vivid imagination. It attains Ghibli-esque levels of magic...

The art is good, it's the only reason I occasionally look in to see whether it has changed for the better. So far it hasn't. The story itself is, horrible. It combines both a recent trend where humans are cast as incredible weak and useless in a setting while also being evil and prejudiced at the same time. It's misanthropic to the extreme and once one thinks about the deeper implications and the rather casual evil pettiness of most of the non humans which the author tends to just overlook it's an immensely depressing story. 

Sure, he's got a big eye, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Why can't life be one giant shitpost? Oh wait...

Oh, hey look, a monster that turns on a human the second she can because it benefits her desires. *stares hard at chapters 8-11* IMAGINE THAT.

T3EFOt2.png

ROBO DAD IS NOT AMUSED

Sure, he's got a big eye, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

T3EFOt2.png

This...this will not end well.

T3EFOt2.png

You've done fucked up now

T3EFOt2.png

Just wanted to say that the artist is amazing.

I would assume the medicine is for dealing with the weird stuff growing on/out of him rather than "weak constitution"

I am betting he contracted the feather growth when he banged the "Noble" Harpy. :V

this manga is a hidden gem, the art is so satisfying. I just love how everything is just so detailed.

Ah, of course someone has to finally throw a serious wrench into the nice, cute, peaceful travels. 

Story-wise, I have no idea why I'm reading this – it's a bit too childish and simple, and not particularly intriguing.

But I really, really do appreciate the detailed art style and the author's vivid imagination. It attains Ghibli-esque levels of magic...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics