Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 40votes)

Youkai Ningen

Alt Names: alt 溶解人間
Author: Shinya Nobutaka
Artist: Shinya Nobutaka
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy wakes up in a strange room and finds a girl passed out with him. They find out they both have weird collars on. The boy has a phone which seems to be connected to the people behind this. They want them to do what!?
Go to Youkai Ningen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Well, she DID give it back to her. 

she also melted, just like she said. what an honest girl.

Standing outside of an elevator and pressing up or down will not make it move from your floor. Sorry, kids.

Also, I'm pretty disappointed at how little the story moved forward - or should I say, how it didn't move forward at all - in this chapter. :T

Loose premise but I'll read anyways.

Well, she DID give it back to her. 

lately I get mad when I see fanservice  in a place that is not needed,i feel like the girl character is added for that purpose only,the other people are moving alone but only the mc have company and of the two he is the one that have the phone that connects with the murderer shoundt both have phones ?

Reading this in the middle of the night is a really big mistake from my part..

Whoa, a gory murder right off the bat! Ok, let's see what happens next...

When I was proofing this the writing didn't strike me as inherently creepy either. If I am given the next chapter to work on, I will pay more attention to making it suspenseful and creepy (but of course I have to stay true to the translation before anything else).

HCWoTxx.jpg

It was successfully creepy but the writing and characters seem a bit off.

When I was proofing this the writing didn't strike me as inherently creepy either. If I am given the next chapter to work on, I will pay more attention to making it suspenseful and creepy (but of course I have to stay true to the translation before anything else).

It was successfully creepy but the writing and characters seem a bit off.
decent art, but mediocre writing and a premise that seems rather difficult to make unique in this day and age. gonna have to see where this goes.

from description, "i'd like to play a game". 

I bet the mastermind name is Jiguzo

With psychothriller setups like this, I always feel like all the dark edginess is interesting for the first couple chapters while we're getting to know the situation and the protagonists, but that after if it goes on it quickly just gets depressing.

from description, "i'd like to play a game". 

Another new series :P ! Oh boy hopefully this series turns in to something awesome~
    • Gao likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics