Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

He is narcist,

and MC don't have any flaw

of course she will fall for MC instead of him.

Well, he does have some, like his lack of back-bone. But that's something called being a human being. Otherwise he's a nice, kind of relatable guy, unlike a guy who's too busy smooching his own ass.

He is narcist,

and MC don't have any flaw

of course she will fall for MC instead of him.

is that chitoge?

I now have to take back my earlier statement reading this chapter. That sudden attraction isn't so sudden anymore. So... Any bets that it will take an literal act of God for these two to realize their long buried feelings?
img000017.jpg

LMFAO! This mom is too good! XD

That mom is having way too much fun shipping those two lmao.

who's the character that's on the small pic at the end of the chapter?

Anyone?

Possibly a mascot of the webtoon site this is published on, is what I would guess.

Yeah, gonna agree with you there that the mom is cute.

The scanlation team panels at the end keep getting better and better.
Spoiler

This%2Bship%2Bsails%2Bitself%2521.gif

this is actually pretty good, ooong dont know why so few followers.

... I call bull. No relationship can progress that fast. I mean that was so cliche it hurt. Yet I still want to see how this turns out

But they've known each other since they were kids, so it's not like they just met.

... I call bull. No relationship can progress that fast. I mean that was so cliche it hurt. Yet I still want to see how this turns out

For us girls, we can tell right away after seeing things once. Who's a good guy, or who's a complete jerk, things like that.

Ahahah... that comedy tag tho

OMFG. That's so sweet of him! He may not stand up for himself but sure enough he'll stand up for her like a real boyfriend would, and not let anyone backstab his waifu.

They're so similar in that aspect. I really love their chemistry!

I suddenly want to read this at http://gos.moe for some reason.

My respect for Suh-hee has tripled. She's a keeper!

Shes angry because she knows how nice he is and cant stand people taking advantage of that?

My guess.

My guess it has something to do when she was a kid. In the first chapter the MC says that she only has friends because she's rich, maybe she's angry because the same thing happened to her.   

Shes angry because she knows how nice he is and cant stand people taking advantage of that?
My guess.

Basically, never mess with the waifu's hubby!

My guess.

You may not believe this, but I'm reading it at batoto. SHOCKER

The waifu is about to be pissed.

I retract my earlier comment

I don't think the lead girl is annoying anymore, she's kinda cool.

I still feel sorry for the main dude, but for different reasons now

"Will she have his babies now?"

Not now. Later.

Even Mom is giving the go signal to make her his bride. I definitely ship it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics