Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

Two equally best girls. My kokoro is so confused.

What are you even smoking. This is a work of fiction, not the real world. Go find some sort to Marxist forum to write this crap on.

Dude, you said what you thought, I get to say what I think.  You made a claim about what is and is not a worthwhile person, I really don't agree so duh, I said so.

It is not only people who refuse to think, that get to have opinions.  Fucking get used to it.

Looks like it's you that's smoking something. Your way of thinking may work for mundane things, but when faced with something that defies logic, hunkering down and hope for the best is the worst action one can take.

Still won't save the world from Trump.

Thanks to the scanlators for bringing this series back, and for the fast translations!  This is very interesting so far, I really love time travelling!

I wonder why it was dropped for 2 years?

Spoiler

What are you even smoking. This is a work of fiction, not the real world. Go find some sort to Marxist forum to write this crap on.

Looks like it's you that's smoking something. Your way of thinking may work for mundane things, but when faced with something that defies logic, hunkering down and hope for the best is the worst action one can take.

Interesting that Future Yamada is the type of time traveler who tries to adhere to events as he remembers/is told about them rather than change them.

Seeing how Yamada only survived thanks to his future self, I'd adhere to how things folded out as well.

Kamiyama is an absolute peach.

Interesting that Future Yamada is the type of time traveler who tries to adhere to events as he remembers/is told about them rather than change them.

This attitude is why we can't have nice things. 

I mean, not caring about mysteries isn't terrible in itself, although it's kind of stupid when they're happening all over you every few days and you don't know when one of them will kill you.  But claiming that's the only proper way and nobody should ever bother thinking is the decadence that makes civilization fall.

Anyways, the only people who get hurt are the fuckers running around all over the island. It's the same with what happened in LOST. All of the side characters from the plane died, a bunch of main characters died, but you know who lived? The interracial elderly couple who said "fuck it" and built a cottage in the woods, avoiding the entire conflict for like 4 seasons. They avoided the mysteries, and avoided being shot at, nuked, gassed, smoked, and tossed into the air by enigmatic creatures. 

"Future-self NTR'd my girlfriend", it's like Fate S/n in reverse.

"Oh,I know exactly who he is. I'd know him anywhere" Take a hint Yamada.

Seriously, there's no limit to dense-kun's density.

She knows her shit

Fav pics from this chapter:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Weird chapter though, the mood swings are too much.

"Oh,I know exactly who he is. I'd know him anywhere" Take a hint Yamada.

She even recognizes his future self right from the get go...
Yamada you're making a biiiig mistake.

I guess the future Yamada still CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE (or maybe Chika always get trapped)

the appearance of him makes me think that Yamada can't figure out how to save all of them, and always coming back to the island.

well as long as it doesnt turn out to be that one, then im fine.

I think it's more like he saved her, but he knows it was thanks to the help of a future him, so years later he had to find the island again (or yeah, maybe Chika always gets trapped)

Let's hope that at least one version of Yamada dies a DT all alone on the island. Sure, sweet justice (for constantly annoying us) would be for all versions of him to suffer that fate, but leechers can't be choosers.

I guess the future Yamada still CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE (or maybe Chika always get trapped)

the appearance of him makes me think that Yamada can't figure out how to save all of them, and always coming back to the island.

well as long as it doesnt turn out to be that one, then im fine.

Goddamit you can't leave me hanging like this! Excellent job to Psylocke scans for updating and letting me know this exciting story :)

The art style got much neater and cleaner on top of more refined.

Wow, I would have never come across this entertaining series with nice art if it hadn't been updated so, thanks for that!
I suppose it's not unusual given the length of time the author's been drawing this, but does anyone else think Chika's drawn 100x more adorable now than in the beginning?

Guys, Let's get ourselves lagoon'd by the sudden influx of releases

if it's bimonthly then yes, would be max 60 chapters (and according to a thread in animesuki, it is)
There's actually quite a number of good bimonthly manga out there

It switches off between "bimonthly" and "monthly but skipping a ton of issues anyway." I think the last few chapters have been monthly, but they've also gone down to 13 pages each. Either way, the end result is one volume every two years.

This manga has been out almost 10 years and it's only up to chapter 47!?

if it's bimonthly then yes, would be max 60 chapters (and according to a thread in animesuki, it is)

There's actually quite a number of good bimonthly manga out there

And it's still ongoing. Chapter 47 just came out a few weeks ago, plenty of time for plot to happen.

This manga has been out almost 10 years and it's only up to chapter 47!?

This attitude is why we can't have nice things. 

I mean, not caring about mysteries isn't terrible in itself, although it's kind of stupid when they're happening all over you every few days and you don't know when one of them will kill you.  But claiming that's the only proper way and nobody should ever bother thinking is the decadence that makes civilization fall.

It makes civilization not even arise.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics