Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

The sister is still hot AF.  What is wrong with that fatass? Crossovers seem entirely out of place...

And here is a handy chart for that!

Spoiler

did not even know there's such a thing as DDD size... lol

Precisely. Japanese bra size system is different than European bra size system. The more you know.

And here is a handy chart for that!

Spoiler

And that if it looks like a j cup it's probably just a d cup.

Precisely. Japanese bra size system is different than European bra size system. The more you know.

oh yes senpai please more of that eyes

Senpai is a dork. but adorable! Boobs!

I see...

"Hey kid, wanna see some magic?"

Manga has also taught me that Japanese women are bug eyed, disproportionate, and can distort their bodies at will to accommodate specific emotions.

And it's perfectly normal to carry around a knife and threaten your live interest. That's the problem with Western girls. No murderous intent on the first date.

Manga has taught me that 95% of Japanese women are d cup or larger.

And that if it looks like a j cup it's probably just a d cup.

Manga has also taught me that Japanese women are bug eyed, disproportionate, and can distort their bodies at will to accommodate specific emotions.

and never to trust bald, eyeless men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6N2tgLmaQ

Last two pages had me like

Something tells me that she only failed her test because she was failing to get a new magic trick during a test =02.

Senpai is a dork. but adorable!

The same can be said of many of us.  Damn food has to be so tasty!

I get the feeling that him being fat may have been a ploy to get his sister to leave him alone.

Hey the brother used to not be a fatass

The same can be said of many of us.  Damn food has to be so tasty!

That sausage sure let off a big pop shot on Senpai's face...

Welp, that went further than I ever expected it to go...

Spoiler

Careful with that, it might "pop". LMFAO.jpg

I'd like to put my balloon between their legs.

FUTA

Oh, look! Futejinari-senpai is making balloons!

Hey the brother used to not be a fatass

.. which implies he has the potential to un-fatass himself. I can smell the character development already.

Ch 42... cannot unsee... eyes bleeding... halp...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics