Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 82votes)

Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto

Alt Names: alt なのは洋菓子店のいい仕事alt Le travail de qualité de la pâtisserie Nanohaalt The Quality Work of Pâtisserie Nanoha
Author: Wakaki Tamiki
Artist: Wakaki Tamiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A pastry shop with filled delectable sweets on the hillside run by three brothers, Thyme, Sage, and Parsley. An otome's dream is it not? Well, hopes crushed.

Nanoha bakery is run by a lifeless genius baker, a motivated novice baker and shopkeeper, and a child. Facing rivalries, low sales, and debt, Sage tries to save the family bakery! Along the way, he meets some interesting characters.

From the creator of The World God Only Knows
Go to Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Doomed to fail New Window genesic123
  • 4 Replies
Topic about donating for raws New Window Mana Light
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

I feel kind of sorry for Wakaki, because it will take a long time until his works will stop being compared to TWGOK, but that is the cost of having published a popular series.

I get the feeling that he's writing about something he really enjoys, though. There's a surprising number of cooking, especially sweets, manga that have no joy in them whatsoever. The confections aren't the main subject, but they're still there and described in slight depth

For those who said this manga is nothing compared with TWGOK, then read until later chapter when

Spoiler

then try to rate it again..

but, it's not going to stop us from coming here to read the chapters and comment, is it...?

For those who said this manga is nothing compared with TWGOK, then read until later chapter when

Spoiler

Oh, perfect. Now, how do I change my evaluation to 0?

Spoiler

God of Conquest of Conquering Cakes.

We'll continue from where Irn-Bro left. Chap 3 and 4 are being typesetted. Chap 1,2 will be retypeseted.

I would like to use tank raws from vol 1 but since our money is run out. We'll use mag raws for the first volume so cleans won't look so good especial chap 7.

_____

It is fast. receruitment closed. i got an application.

Cover 04!!

71Bg71AiNhL.jpg

Spoiler

Wait what happened to using parsley sage and thyme? (it was so cute D: )

I'll stick with it longer bc I wanna know how the story's going from the raws I saw lol.

Shokugeki cake version soon.

Holy shit, it lives!
Thanks Jaimini's box!

This is enjoyable. I enjoy Wakaki's sense of humor. And here it's more prevelant. This isn't KamiNomi though, so there is no point is comparing the two, they are both different genres. 

Oh God this is one very lazy manga. Too mundane of a slice of life manga. A stray dog could come up with a better plot than this.
a little too comical for me, but i think it has potential.
still, i'm a little bothered by the quality of translations... could definitely use some more QC/editing.

huehuehue, chicken love mmm...

WAKAKI NEW SERIES

A

K

A

K

I

N

E

W

S

E

R

I

E

S

Instant followed. And so far its pretty fun. The chicken rebellion part is hilarious.

Translation was not dropped just slowed down due to no translator but we finally found someone.

Thanks for continuing. I really enjoyed the latest chapters.

I've been laughing the whole time reading the part where they argue with the chicken so funny!!!

Also, I don't understand the hate for this series? It's a simple and slow slice of life with goofy shenanigans. If anything, I think Wakaki got worn out with TWGOK and didn't want to do another huge shounen harem. It's understandable really, and I hope this manga at least does enough well overseas to get picked up again here.

Well there isn't any other way to express dissatisfaction here on Batoto other than downvoting something. If you make a negative comment, its pretty much considered "trolling" or "flaming" and the moderators are sicced on you. Best to 1 star something without justifying yourself and move on.

It's a damn shame this was dropped for translation-funding reasons, I was actually enjoying it. I don't want to spoil myself on raws, either, so it's just an all-around bummer.

Also, I don't understand the hate for this series? It's a simple and slow slice of life with goofy shenanigans. If anything, I think Wakaki got worn out with TWGOK and didn't want to do another huge shounen harem. It's understandable really, and I hope this manga at least does enough well overseas to get picked up again here.

Translation was not dropped just slowed down due to no translator but we finally found someone.

It's a damn shame this was dropped for translation-funding reasons, I was actually enjoying it. I don't want to spoil myself on raws, either, so it's just an all-around bummer.

This doesn't seem all too bad, easily a 3/5 so far, can't really say I'm enjoying it as much as KamiNomi. It'd have been nice if he kept the otaku humor, but I guess androgynous bishies are more his thing, lol.

(sorry if this makes you angry) http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/22833-about-donating-for-raws/

___

we dropped nanoha.

Please dont start downrating the manga before its really get at least 10 chapters, i really have my hopes for this, and i dont think its fair with the mangaka if you dont let him develop his story before you start complaining, The World God Only Knows in the begging didnt appeared that would be so good but overcomed espectations, so give this a chance and stop comparing.

Obs.: I just observed my grammar in this post was awfull so i made some corrections, i dont think its all right but is at least more correct.

well after reading chapter 8 raws, a basic plot is given, and personally, I think its awful.

spoilers ensue

Spoiler

Wakaki really is either high or has just invested way too much of his time in his Kancolle doujinshi. if you had read this before TWGOK, you would think that Wakaki is a 2nd/3rd rate mangaka

the maid appeared in chap 8

Spoiler

This manga makes me cringe at the thought of a bakery where the owner is constantly chain smoking. forget the health factor, but cigerettes stink, and baked goods smell so nice. Even before it became illegal, If I ever went to a eating establishment where there person at the counter was smoking I'd avoid it like the plague.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics