Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

Hm, I don't see the relation to LoL in this most recent chapter. Perhaps I'm just not getting it. Perhaps it's something that'd be more obvious to a Korean.

v It's always nice to read about people feeding kids as I do... :batoto_025:

I don't know how it wasn't clear to you, he's giving her leftover rice, exactly as she asked.

Reminded me of that manga about a gamer chick that goes to school(yes that's the entire premise), now what happened to that...

In my case, I'll just take a nap, AGAIN.

Take it easy, Boy.

And one more, you got a smartphone, can't you at least use G-Map?

Am I the only one who read "Have they got bananas lol?

Why even bother asking that question?

You're not the only one lol 

What's this move called?

Spoiler

Tombstone piledriver

BANANA ♪
BA-NA-NA-NAS ♫
Oh, the lolneliness... *sob*

What's this move called?

Spoiler

Sixty-nine ;)

What's this move called?

Spoiler

That chapter is really bananas.

lol

the extent to which I can relate to this...

wow

That last panel.

This is the most realistic comic I've ever seen!

Can someone explain the coffeeshop one to me? Why did they go there in the first place if none of them like it? Am I just missing something?

Following trends, really. There is a boom in coffee shops and a lot of Koreans love coffee. 

The three in the comic don't know anything about coffee, leading to the situation.

I'm guessing they tried to be mature but realized they don't know anything about coffee, what to talk about over coffee, or what to do at a coffeeshop.

Right, just look at how nervous they were. 

Can someone explain the coffeeshop one to me? Why did they go there in the first place if none of them like it? Am I just missing something?

I'm guessing they tried to be mature but realized they don't know anything about coffee, what to talk about over coffee, or what to do at a coffeeshop.

I can't be the only one that likes both siblings for some reason.

you are totally the only one. I hate both because they remind me too much of my own situation at home *cries*

Now I can get this satoori (after three times read the English, and the Hangul once).

Though you'll get better understanding if you hear them

It's definitely a dialect that you can understand better by listening, especially with the intonations. You can kinda get the gist of what they're trying to say if you heard it, even if you don't understand the meaning behind it fully. 

Now I can get this satoori (after three times read the English, and the Hangul once).

Though you'll get better understanding if you hear them

Bok is such a genius on her own. Pala pala ♪ ~ magical ♫ ~ TOILET POWER !
I like how wise friends took the gist : never take side. Don't ask questions, always. agree. to. both.

Ha ha, I feel I like I can relate to this series way too much than I should xD... Great thanks for the enjoyment, thanks for translating !

Yes, shit happens and I know this isn't the wisest decision to make but I've move from wordpress to my old rat-hole once again; tumblr. 

The reason I did this was because of wordpress's photo compression problems and I've seen that tumblr processes the images better without reducing their "precious" quality that I've been sweating myself for. 

So please do come checking out our new HQ for instant updates: http://potatorealm.tumblr.com/

Note: you will not find our old site anymore. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics