Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 495votes)

Criminale!

Alt Names: alt クリミナーレ!alt Criminal!
Author: Mizuiro Suimin
Artist: Mizuiro Suimin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist, Ichimura Tamito, is a criminal magnet. Ever since he could remember he had attracted criminals from kidnappers kidnapping him when he was just a newborn, to robbers stealing his toys. He is determined to start a new life and make new friends after moving into a new city but at the start of the day he was bombarded by all sorts of crime. After encountering a knife wielding killer in broad daylight he saves a young girl that coincidentally belongs to the same class as he does. But something seems off about this girl and his new class too. It seems like our protagonist's magnetic pull on crime and criminals is getting stronger as he finds out that he belongs to a class of criminals and suspects.

Raw: http://www.urasunday.com/criminale/index.html
Go to Criminale! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Supplementary lesson for Ichimura New Window ZenPai
  • 1 Replies
Topic NO WHYYYYY THOUGHTS ON COOKIE CUTTER ENDING New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic The game.... guess the anime! New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic So… MC's hidden criminal potential? New Window The Vicar
  • 16 Replies
Topic Poll: Who is Ichimura attracted to the most? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies

653 Comments

wait what? this is one of my favourite manga and it ended just like that?

So, if I get this right
Spoiler

Is that correct?

Damn, I wish this was longer. It was a nice ride, but it ended too fast. Damn you Japanese cold.

I WANT TO TOSS MY ROOM APART IN ANGER

Eh? Really? That's it?

Well, if it's cause of health problems, that can't be helped... Still, hopefully they will get better and pick it up again!

Really wish it's longer.

felt kind of rushed

I'm sad it's ending but author really fucked up last arc. Recent 2-3 chapters were awful, Harukana is fucking annoying and Sabine ruined whole manga.

so Harukana stays annoying all the way through huh

Super shame this ended.

I know it was due to health problems, and a lot of people will probably have conflicted memories about it because the last arc was double hit by both the author rushing things and it...not really being very good but the manga had a lot of potential. It's unfortunate it couldn't capitalize on it and that didn't have a chance to grow.

Oh well. Such is life.

Is it normal that the first case of page 3 of chapter 33 is all blank?

Yes, seems like it was intentionally made blank.

So apparently this is ending pretty soon because the artist has health problems or something like that (he talked about it in his Twitter).

It's a shame, this was really entertaining.

Is it normal that the first case of page 3 of chapter 33 is all blank?

I'm sad it's ending but author really fucked up last arc. Recent 2-3 chapters were awful, Harukana is fucking annoying and Sabine ruined whole manga.

Spoiler

Wait is it over?

Spoiler

In the time it takes MC to unlock a single padlock, rapey girl restrained and ass-raped at least two dudes (page 17)... And she was really enjoying it (battle equipment on! Pasties and giant dildos!)
"NOT ON MY WATCH!" *reveals broken watch* I swear to the criminal gods if she pulled that off Tami would marry her instantly

yeah yeah fbi restraint some high school girl in the boobs

I wonder why they went FBI instead of CIA. CIA operate outside of the US, FBI only operate in the US.

Whole manga is a cringefest anyway

Jesus, what's with the cancer thread?

Ch33, Page15
That strap-on... R.I.P. butts.

I was wondering why no one mentioned the translator's bad grammar then I looked at the first two or three comments and realized you're all awful at English.

You can always help by becoming a proofreader but we all know that it's so much easier(and enjoyable) to find faults in others ;)

I was wondering why no one mentioned the translator's bad grammar then I looked at the first two or three comments and realized you're all awful at English.

"Criminal scum!". I just want to retort "And you fit right in". I hope she won't become their teacher in a twist afterwards =_=

8b16389d35ab0bf9042e5497e4423b14.png

Now... "my penis"... .. can be saved...!

Yes.. with your underwear Sarah-chan.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least she did not thought he called his penis "Harukana-san".

See this chapter proved my point from the get go some time ago. It doesn't really need to be a big deal about stealing per-say, just something in her care for her to remain in their minds. They don't even mind if it's gone. It reiterates in my mind that her mother was an idiot who wouldn't even do the bare minimum to help her daughter find a way to integrate within society, instead chastising her for finding a way to be noticed. 

Nah. First - her parents died early. Second - how would she integrate to society she has no impact on? Third - there were no people who would volountary give her their presious items and involountary is basically stealing. Wich leads to the situation at hands.

Fourth - you are just being a dick about fictional disposition =_=

Well, Harukana made dispise her way of existing in the world, so it's not up to me to complain about this toxic comment section in general.

Not on my..... overwatch

Im out

I wonder why they went FBI instead of CIA. CIA operate outside of the US, FBI only operate in the US.

Probably because of these pages:

Spoiler

It's basically another plot point to show the audience that Sabine is in the wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics