Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

As long as Nori and Chika are both tourists on the island, why not treat Yamada like beachfront property and set up a timeshare?

No bra = girl gets stuck on Island with no bra.

Please, Mr. Shibata is with her, he can always provide a hand bra.

NTR'd by your future self.

Well, that's not the weirdest one I've seen though.

It's just good morning entertainment really :).

He ended up not being so scummy at the end so Idk what you'red talking about... IT was all perceived as him being "Scummy" because the MC thought he was dating his love interest.

Sensei shows he cares about Miki, and he definitely tried to help out the MC with Chika, so Idk what the issue here is with Sensei?

But yes, I am glad this series got revived, and we have more chapters coming daily :).

I dunno, that a high school track and field coach had/is having a relationship with one of the students is still pretty awful.

Spoiler

Any thoughts on what Chika means by this? He seem spretty much exactly the same as the "current" Yamada. Maybe Chika thinks he's in love with her, but the current one isn't, and that's why Nori wouldn't love him? 

Confused the shit out of me as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Spoiler

Any thoughts on what Chika means by this? He seems pretty much exactly the same as the "current" Yamada. Maybe Chika thinks he's in love with her, but the current one isn't, and that's why Nori wouldn't love him? 

oh, so there's one for both? everyone wins ^^

He ended up not being so scummy at the end so Idk what you'red talking about... IT was all perceived as him being "Scummy" because the MC thought he was dating his love interest.  

Sensei shows he cares about Miki, and he definitely tried to help out the MC with Chika, so Idk what the issue here is with Sensei?

At first it was that he got Miki pregnant and MC figured that he was just with her for fun and was likely to leave her.

and some of us gain the skill of skimming through and ignoring walls of text :)

It's just good morning entertainment really :).

Well at least the useless scum teacher is out now.

Wow translator, not only you revive dead series, your update also super fast. Please keep it up!
Good job!
Thank you very much for your hard work.

But yes, I am glad this series got revived, and we have more chapters coming daily :).

Because that's the reasone why they made comment section

To become high and crazy af

and some of us gain the skill of skimming through and ignoring walls of text :)
Well at least the useless scum teacher is out now.

Wow translator, not only you revive dead series, your update also super fast. Please keep it up!
Good job!
Thank you very much for your hard work.

So a bra is the sign.

*ponders*

No bra = the pair are free = the two of us are out of here.

Makes sense.

No bra = girl gets stuck on Island with no bra.

Spoiler

Why is everyone going nuts in the comments section? 

Lets just enjoy boobs and time travel....

I would be better if they were bare boobs.

F70 ....

" F "

It's a Japanese "F", though. That's equal to a DD in the US or an E in the UK. Still considerably big, nevertheless.

Although we don't know how well the bra actually fits them. Could be that they bought one a size too big, hard to tell yet. Would need more pictures of the breasts, perhaps a couple dozen in different garments, from various angles, in varying poses, some during movement would also help. Oh, and all of those once with oiled skin and once without. And while we're at it, different stages of tan would also be very helpful.

So a bra is the sign.

*ponders*

No bra = the pair are free = the two of us are out of here.

Makes sense.

F70 ....

" F "

Because that's the reasone why they made comment section

To become high and crazy af

It would make my day if PLG was a Marxist. You and Moloch are champions of the Batoto comment section.

For the record, I'm more or less a social anarchist.  I appreciate the Marxist critique of capitalism but not so much its "what to do about it" ideas.

Thanks to the scanlators for bringing this series back, and for the fast translations!  This is very interesting so far, I really love time travelling!

I wonder why it was dropped for 2 years?

Spoiler

Thinking the same about the skull or that it might be either Chika's or Kamiyama's. :(

Still won't save the world from Trump.

"Your feelings" are not the same as "the world"

What are you even smoking. This is a work of fiction, not the real world. Go find some sort to Marxist forum to write this crap on.

There is a spectre haunting Batoto... As a Marxist, I can confirm that Marx didn't write anything about time traveling fog. Also, McCarthyism is dead, find a new insult. Maybe cuck would suit you?

Dude, you said what you thought, I get to say what I think.  You made a claim about what is and is not a worthwhile person, I really don't agree so duh, I said so.

It is not only people who refuse to think, that get to have opinions.  Fucking get used to it.

It would make my day if PLG was a Marxist. You and Moloch are champions of the Batoto comment section.

Harem end is the happy end

Two equally best girls. My kokoro is so confused.

Obvious the only solution is to learn to share.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics