Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 35votes)

Kekkai Sensen

Alt Names: alt B3alt BBBalt Blood Blockade Battle Frontalt Blood Blockade Battlefrontalt Blood-Blocked Battlefieldalt Bloodline Battlefrontalt 血界戦線alt Kekkai Sensenalt Kekkai Sensen - Mafūgai Kessha
Author: Nightow Yasuhiro
Artist: Nightow Yasuhiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, a gateway between Earth and the Beyond opened over the city of New York. In one terrible night, New York was destroyed and rebuilt, trapping New Yorkers and extradimentional creatures alike in an impenetrable bubble. Now, New York has been rechristened New Jerusalem, a paranormal melting pot where magic and madness dwell alongside the mundane, where every form of human vermin gathers to exploit otherwordly assets for earthly profit. Now someone is threatening to breach the bubble and release New Jerusalem's horrors, but the mysterious superagents of Libra fight to prevent the unthinkable.

> Continuation of Kekkai Sensou
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kekkai-sensou-r8005 )
Go to Kekkai Sensen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

It was licensed by Dark Horse.

Buy them.

Not everyone lives in the US, and not everyone wants to import manga, especially if they can't be sure about the actual quality. Just saying.

Hopefully the anime will make this get uploaded again. Especially since the anime seems to have taken a different turn regarding the manga.

It was licensed by Dark Horse.

Buy them.

Holy shit an update.

I read the first 3 chapters when it first came out and now suddenly an update... chapter 31.5, thanks Psylocke for giving us hope upon this series, I hope you guys also scanlate chapter 4+ mmm...

I think Chain's great

Hopefully the anime will make this get uploaded again. Especially since the anime seems to have taken a different turn regarding the manga.

AHHH, three chapters! Ahhh well.

well, it got an anime and it looks great, I fell for the opening song during the end of episode 1

this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOU4YiuaxAM

I remember looking at this a year ago and thinking "This looks like it could get big" and here we are.

well, it got an anime and it looks great, I fell for the opening song during the end of episode 1

I remember looking at this a year ago and thinking "This looks like it could get big" and here we are.

It's getting anime.

this series hasn't been updated since 2010, which was ch 3.
they also behind as all hell. first 3 vol are already available in eng.
This is pretty awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics