Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 605votes)

Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Alt Names: alt Brynhildr en la Oscuridadalt Brynhildr in the Darknessalt Karanlıktaki Brunhildaalt 极黑的布伦希尔特alt 極黒のブリュンヒルデ
Author: Okamoto Lynn
Artist: Okamoto Lynn
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouta Murakami is a teen astronomy buff with a photographic memory. He took an interest in astronomy after a friend he had as a kid died during a trip for stargazing.

One day, he notices that the transfer student in his class looks oddly familiar. She looks just like his old friend - the one who believed in aliens and kept looking for them in the skies until just before she died.

Go to Gokukoku no Brynhildr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Chapter New Window tdi293
  • 4 Replies
Topic Looking for a japanese>english or spanish translator! Buscamos traductor japonés>español o inglés! New Window Tough Weasel
  • 2 Replies
Topic i'm taking this in to my own hands... and finishing the translation. New Window KillerKing666
  • 3 Replies
Topic Recruit proof reader for old chapters and J>E translator for new chapter New Window Mana Light
  • 11 Replies
Topic Chapter 127 tho... New Window uchihahwan66
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Warfoki
  • 83 Replies

3170 Comments

Okamoto Lynn: AT LONG FUCKING LAST I CAN KILL EVERYONE!

*masturbates furiously while drawing manga*

wtf is tihs shit, evangelion now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reivWgRmUU8

At least SOME of them did get better in Elfen Lied. Poor Hrist lived a miserable life and died a miserable death and that's it really. :(

Anyway, did they bother to explain why Onodera has Valkyria-tier powers, or it's another thing we'll never know because plot holes and bad writing?

(no spoiler, just image policy)

Spoiler

nailed it

"Ooooooooooh" needs to be said in manga more often.

There you go: http://i.imgur.com/b7VYdpz.png

"Ooooooooooh" needs to be said in manga more often.

comment section here is getting so toxic

Never explained.

...well that sucks. I mean Elfen Lied had its holes and flaws as well but for the most part it was a nice read, as was Nononono. Why did Okamoto derp so much when writing Brynhildr, I'll never understand.

Anyway, did they bother to explain why Onodera has Valkyria-tier powers, or it's another thing we'll never know because plot holes and bad writing?

Never explained.

I forgot who Onodera was and started picturing a fight between Kuroneko and Punpun.

Kuroneko is one of the strongest magic-users on the planet, but Punpun can shape-shift with the power of artistic license and depress her with the knowledge that love is an illusion. We all know that's her weakness.

what with the mangaka, he have some vengeance against lolis or what... damn it pisses me off

but poor valk-girl, she has not have a pleasent existence throughout her side-character life. though thats to be said if u r a character in a lynn manga

At least SOME of them did get better in Elfen Lied. Poor Hrist lived a miserable life and died a miserable death and that's it really. :(

Since all the Valkyrie-class witches are code-named after known Valkyries; Neko's code-name is probably Brynhildr. the most well-known Valkyrie who pretty much defined the role. While Skuld is probably more well-known overall. she more known for her role as the youngest of the 3 sisters of fate and the Norn of the future.

Nope, it was actually Hildr, the one who defined that role. Brynhildr is the reincarnation of another valkyrie.

Brynhildr is famous because she's always involved in romantic tragedies(though that's not all there is about her), her first incarnation was a princess who got involved with the prince of an enemy country(though she wasn't the one who fell in love, it was that prince). In the second incarnation she got involved with the son(or was it grandson?) of the first prince. In the third she finally became Brynhildr, and was the first time she got more focused in battle itself.

By the way, Brynhildr means Battle Armor, I usually relate her name to a Full Plate Mail.

While Hildr means Battle, they are different Valkyries entirely. With Hildr being the one with the power to revive the dead, she's also the only one I know of(I don't know much of them, only a few) who was a warrior full time, devoting herself to battle and choosing souls.

hahahaha, i like that oh shit moment when neko said they might not win this :D

but poor valk-girl, she has not have a pleasent existence throughout her side-character life. though thats to be said if u r a character in a lynn manga

Since all the Valkyrie-class witches are code-named after known Valkyries; Neko's code-name is probably Brynhildr. the most well-known Valkyrie who pretty much defined the role. While Skuld is probably more well-known overall. she more known for her role as the youngest of the 3 sisters of fate and the Norn of the future.

did you honestly think most people would drew out this much from a single word? are you an idiot? than again, you believe in hivemind so that explains it.

I'm sorry I assumed you were smart.

Besides, since when are you "most people"? And why are you allowed to speak for the majority, but I'm not?
And what makes you think I believe in a "hive mind"? Are you reading my mind again? Why are you allowed to do all this stuff but I'm not?

So many questions, only one answer: you're a hypocrite.

1. i eat corpses all the time. its called 'meat'. you like your meat freshly off the butcher knife? gfy. but many humans eat corpses.

Ok, now you're just nitpicking.

That's alright. Let me in on the fun.
A corpse is not "meat". Meat is flesh meant to be eaten. A corpse is a dead body. A skeleton is also a corpse. A skeleton is only bones; no flesh, no meat.

I thought it was obvious that "live" meant "still alive before becoming food" and "dead" meant "dead long before becoming food".
Again: I'm sorry for assuming you were smart.

Please, let our main girl destroy that smug bitch. Is it too much to ask that a character on the hero side may actually have a chance against someone instead of having to scrape thoughts from every single brain cell to devise strategy that may(or may not) allow them to win against an enemy?

(This may sound strange to most people who read many series already, but it is not, if you consider this author's works)

"I know it?" Are you a mind reader?
More like a hypocrite, I suppose.

No, i just can tell when someone tries to get off subject when in hot pants. now that we are back on topic, this counts as my second post in that subject.

And yes, it does explain my post, you just failed to see it.

What, you expect me to give you a lecture on simple logic and psychology?
Fine...

did you honestly think most people would drew out this much from a single word? are you an idiot? than again, you believe in hivemind so that explains it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

not satisfied yet? too bad, i don't think i can make things anymore clear.
not that i expected too much from sheeple, anyway.

That doesn't explain your post and you know it.

"I know it?" Are you a mind reader?

More like a hypocrite, I suppose.

And yes, it does explain my post, you just failed to see it.

What, you expect me to give you a lecture on simple logic and psychology?

Fine...

Spoiler

I am sorry I assumed that most humans weren't scavengers.

That doesn't explain your post and you know it.

I was about to give a like but than i reached that part. are you a mind reader? No? than please don't speak for 'us'. your own opinion is enough, no need to pretend you are speaking for the majority.
Fucking sheeple, why do you guys always think yours is the will of everyone?

I am sorry I assumed that most humans weren't scavengers.

I, and most other people

I was about to give a like but than i reached that part. are you a mind reader? No? than please don't speak for 'us'. your own opinion is enough, no need to pretend you are speaking for the majority.
Fucking sheeple, why do you guys always think yours is the will of everyone?

Thank you Brynhildr Works, KK666, Hoori. ^_^

Damn Japanese... always censoring the plot holes.

Gotta love Barbie anatomy. (^_~)

Well, do you count them as cannibal if they only eat dead people and live stock? Because, Loki only ate remains and living humans~

1. Cannibalism is when you eat individuals of the same species as yourself or their body parts. It's got nothing to do with whether the food is still alive or not.

2. You are interpreting the chapter as "there are no alien remains, because Loki ate [the remains]". I, and most other people interpret this chapter as "there are no alien remains, because Loki ate [the aliens]".

Loki is probably the biggest cannibal in history...

Well, do you count them as cannibal if they only eat dead people and live stock? Because, Loki only ate remains and living humans~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics