Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 415votes)

World's End Harem

Alt Names: alt 終末のハーレムalt 종말의 하렘alt Shuumatsu no Harem
Author: Link
Artist: Shouno Kotaro
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Series by LINK and ero-manga author Kotaro Shouno follows a young man awakened in a strange future after being frozen in an effort to save him from his currently incurable disease.
-------------------------------
Published in Shounen Jump Plus

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004750_57
Go to World's End Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicted conclusion of the story New Window lygarx
  • 4 Replies
Topic Will this story lead to ntr ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 13 Replies
Topic So another ten year wait New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

1747 Comments

What's up with those american women and the hooker outfits?

what is MK virus again? man-killing virus?

Smells like going for NTR shit drama for the little sister. If that happens, I'll curse this series and the author. I'll drop this series for sure. I need to be vigilant. Hmmm

Yeah, right say that again later guy no#3212

It seems the boys all have their key girls. I like loyalty...

Who's the key girl for number 3 ?

He will snap the next time we see him , MMW.

It seems the boys all have their key girls. I like loyalty...

Hey, they changed the title again

it was? i dont see anything diffrent.

Noob sniper-chan, why did you put the barrel outside the window.

noobs. duh.

Noob sniper-chan, why did you put the barrel outside the window.

Smells like going for NTR shit drama for the little sister. If that happens, I'll curse this series and the author. I'll drop this series for sure. I need to be vigilant. Hmmm

Hey, they changed the title again

This better not turn into some rape bullshit.

This is already rape bullshit

Doesn't really seem too likely based on no. 1's personality so far. He's not really an alpha personality, so he's unlikely to do something like that.

What would be much more believable based on the story so far is that he goes impotent because he can't have the little sister. Then the UW forces the little sister into his harem in an attempt to fix his little problem.

I was thinking the same thing.

But this author is pretty erratic with his characters so we could easily see a dramatic and unbelievable personality shift in him just like with old grandpa.

Gonna need an explanation of the reasoning behind that statement.  How was OG's shift erratic and unbelievable, considering his backstory and circumstances?

I've got the bad feeling that Number One is going to try to take imouto with force.

Doesn't really seem too likely based on no. 1's personality so far. He's not really an alpha personality, so he's unlikely to do something like that.

What would be much more believable based on the story so far is that he goes impotent because he can't have the little sister. Then the UW forces the little sister into his harem in an attempt to fix his little problem.

But this author is pretty erratic with his characters so we could easily see a dramatic and unbelievable personality shift in him just like with old grandpa.

In terms of plot it progresses too slow imho, but art of Shono-sensei is good as always

The nurse only had one scene but still stole my show. There is just something about her ... body personality that makes me interested in her. The breast humor is just a boner bonus since she also has a nice ass demeanor.

Okay okay I'll be here in the corner thinking about what I've said.

what? no 1 thought he was chick magnent?

he needs to wake up, there are only 3 men in the world there is not much chooses, beggars can not be beggar can't be choosers.

It's telling that the other girl that is supposed to be one of "his" suggested swapping to the MC because she hadn't got pregnant yet. True love.

A pity for them, Reito's celibacy has reached infamous levels. Not only is he suspected of not being into girls, now he's also rumoured to be dating his own sister. Having to choose between faithful love interest, gay, asexual or siscon, I guess outsiders find the latter explanations more believable XD

God dammit. They're gonna make the cool dude a villian

the funny thing was that the impression of no1 at the start was that he was gonna be a villain (well, more like how grandpa turnes out now), but he was a cool dude, so author doesn't have a lot of ideas to go in new directions.

I like that idea myself lol.

The 12 comments below me didn't have a single like as of me posting this.
Let's see how long we can keep this going, guys.

https://i.imgur.com/UJcLJ6h.png

I've got the bad feeling that Number One is going to try to take imouto with force.

Pleas tell me that means it's been axed.

Ofc not, it's very popular.

Pleas tell me that means it's been axed.

what? no 1 thought he was chick magnent?

he needs to wake up, there are only 3 men in the world there is not much chooses, beggars can not be beggar can't be choosers.

If something happens to the sister I swear to god

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics