Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

It seems page 29 is missing

Seriously. The meme-facial expressions this manga are awesome.

Top drawer for the combination of cute and funny.  Please keep it up, Tsurusaki Sensei and Cirno9Baka.

ugh.. my teeth... why did I think it was a good idea to read through all of this again?

just finished binge reading the chapters. reminds me a lot of horimiya and hazuki kanon wa amakunai; character compositions are pretty much the same between them, but each shuffles the characters' roles and execute things differently; yet still delivers an enjoyable story with steady development.

followed.

8389a59b14567dcab0921b8cca4959f314763967

D-frag season 2 please

Spoiler

8389a59b14567dcab0921b8cca4959f314763967

if Shizuku confesses we might all just die

if we survive the love love thinking about her feelings stage.

just think about it shizuku realizing her feelings, consulting with her friends about it, worrying about confessing, and blushing all the way. 

giphy.gif

>oh my why was I feeling depressed just now hurr durr

Come on HD, you're better than this. Kind of.

if Shizuku confesses we might all just die

Hakoiri Drops + Bird's Café , my heart is healed

Colored chapters are nice and all, but I prefer story and chapter quantity. Cleaning it is more pain in the ass too and when printed, its price is higher. 

Eeeeh not really. ReLife was recently released in my country and the price of first volume was the same as, and in some cases lower than, other series.

Just as example - ReLife Vol 1 - 24 PLN, Monster Musume Vol 6 - 25 PLN. High School DxD Vol 3 (manga) 23 PLN. 

And it was printed on quite high quality paper.

New addition to the Shizuku harem :)

if ONLYYYYYY every chapters are colored... dammit... 

Colored chapters are nice and all, but I prefer story and chapter quantity. Cleaning it is more pain in the ass too and when printed, its price is higher. 

Ah, I'm healed.

Spoiler

Absolutely Terrifying.

I like this new friend of theirs.

Oh! A wild update!

During those class changing deals we would go talk to the coordinator and there would be huge swapping between the classes so all the little groups would stay together between the students.

Yay for status quo!

Depends on the school system/size.

The local elementary school in my area is so small (the others are too far away) that the classes are kept virtually 100% together all the way through graduation (at their lowest, they only had 4 classes of kids and that was <20 students per class).

By comparison, same system, different size: my high school was so big and had such a wide variety of classes (it used to offer auto shop AND wood shop AND bodybuilding classes) that it was not uncommon for students to never share more than one class with another classmate all through graduation.

simple yet perfect i hope this will get an anime

Poor guy's far from his waifu now. Hope he makes a new friend, or possibly add a new member to his harem

he has no harem.

only one true love~

looks like we finally got to see who the chocolates went to.

Spoiler

Poor guy's far from his waifu now. Hope he makes a new friend, or possibly add a new member to his harem

During those class changing deals we would go talk to the coordinator and there would be huge swapping between the classes so all the little groups would stay together between the students.

Yay for status quo!

That's one mighty fine colouring there. Also, the cover is just too cute. Brb, gotta check my sugar level.

someone wearing AKG K7xx (or k712).  FeelsGoodman

Meanwhile one of the characters over in Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? was wearing Beats and I vomited in my mouth a little.

Good to see Jun knows her cans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics