Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

who the fuck gets a boner when they need to pee

looks like you havent held back peeing before.

who the fuck gets a boner when they need to pee

Im Dal-Young is just making the blood relation thing a whole lot more complicated than it should be. Then again it makes the tension even greater.

Come on dude, just let loose! Noone's gonna judge you

Erections to Expositions: An IDY Production.

Be sure to catch the upcoming sequel, Netorare and Rape: The World's Worst Peanut Butter and Jelly.

That's pretty normal no??
Mine stand at least twice a day...minimum...

Don't let the D be standing D. Just do it!

You know what that means... If she looked 21 times..

Spoiler

Genitals don't lie.

Well she wants it, you want it, we want it. Now what the hell is stopping you?

Light beams are stopping them! ;-) 

OMG 11 chapter without NTR Better than expected     

i give dal 20 more chapters before im happy :D

Well she wants it, you want it, we want it. Now what the hell is stopping you?

I'm not blaming him, I mean that body, damn..

Male can't control it.

It's only natural that his dick gives her tits a standing ovation.
Always lookin at the d?

well, she said that then it's mean she admit she also want him. I mean she keep looking at it.....

DAMN BITCH KEEPIN COUNT!

Maybe if you stopped looking at your brother's dick you wouldn't be having these problems, older sister lady.

Taehyun may have his fish deboned by Hakyung, but I don't think his chicken will get deboned in the next chapter :v

Spoiler

I'll see myself out now.

Is those light rays in the raws too?

Yes.

Say what you want about Im Dal and Lee soo, the only thing that matters is that they know how to please my dick.

T-12 chapters til some other dude pops up and NTRs the brother or something.

Call it a thoroughly-educated hunch.

Let me have my peace of mind for now my man.

Jokes aside 9 chapters in there hasn't been any suffering, only awkward rom com situations so I guess that's good?

Is those light rays in the raws too?

The title says Unbalance Triangle. WHERE'S THE TRIANGLE??

The brother, the sister and

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The title says Unbalance Triangle. WHERE'S THE TRIANGLE??

its that nosy aunty, duh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics