Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 104votes)

Tomodachi Game

Alt Names: alt トモダチゲームalt Friends Gamesalt 친구 게임alt Permainan Kawanalt 朋友游戏
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Satou Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katagiri Yuichi believes that friends are more important than money, but he also knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip, because he has promised his four best friends that they will all go together. However, after the class's money is all collected, it is stolen! Suspicion falls on two of Yuichi's friends, Sawaragi Shiho and Shibe Makoto.

Soon afterward, the five of them are kidnapped, and wake up in a strange room with a character from a short-lived anime. Apparently, one of them has entered them into a "friendship game" in order to take care of their massive debt. But who was it, and why did they have such a debt? Could they have stolen the money from class to pay for entry into the game? Katagiri and his best friends will have to succeed in psychological games that will test or destroy their faith in one another.
Go to Tomodachi Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mangazuki sniped the series: Tomodachi Game. New Window Glasses-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic About the dots above certain words New Window Seiris21
  • 1 Replies

339 Comments

if only yuichi brought glass insted of this monkey .

Thanks for the quick translations!

Oh snap, Maid is the true leader? I was sure it was just the two of them. No idea how that would have happened. This should be Maid's first game. If Maid was in charge though, you'd think Preppy would have been voted out, since she hates him. 

That's bad, even if Shibe voted with Scammer got rid of Swindler and Aunt, they'd still lose. The game is beyond my ability to really guess at this point. 

Maybe Shibe agreed to switch sides in exchange for saving Yuichi from getting exiled last time?

The closest game exist currently that similar to werewolf game which is popular too, town of salem

I'd say it's basically an exact match with Mafia.

Current chapter just make me sure that

Spoiler

I would be not suprised that next exilled person

Spoiler

i think shibe is just a spy

after saved by yuichi in the trial game, there is no way shibe gonna betray him

man.. i still want to know about yuichi's past, what really happen so he become a swindler

The closest game exist currently that similar to werewolf game which is popular too, town of salem

Eh, I wouldn't rule Preppy out.  He seems like the kind of person that would ally with others to try and help his friend without his friend's knowledge.  Granted, he hasn't displayed very good acting thus far so it makes it less likely but...

Dang. You called it. I refuse to believe Preppy betrayed Scammer, so this is probably part of a long game, but he was, indeed, a member of the voting block. 

With this, it's pretty much confirmed. The 6 member voting block was Smiley Swindler, Glasses, Aunt, Maid, Preppy (surprised that Maid and Preppy are on the same side, given their history), and Loner, with Ponytail being the outlier, because cute girls can't be evil. :P

Swindler voted Dumbass out to solidify his shadow group (I'd have picked Thug, personally), and make sure that Preppy was onside. He then voted out Loner, in order to protect Aunt, who is the one that turned out to have the key. 

Leaving out the question of who knocked over the dominos that first night. The idea was that the key holder was the one knocking down the dominos. Therefore, it's probable Aunt that was doing this, I guess? Seems petty and stupid, but she obviously didn't anticipate the strip search, so she must have thought she was untouchable. She then has sex with Swindler and gives him the key, when she realized that she had been outsmarted. Swindler then saves her by getting Loner kicked out instead of Aunt. Swinder then created the note (was sure that was a play by Scammer) to get a bunch of money from the rest. 

I'd guess that Swinder and Aunt are the only ones that know about the key at the moment.

Obviously, the whole "this key doesn't exist" is a play by Scammer. The game officials never lie, and he knows this. I guess that Scammer thinks that the Werewolf has no intentions of leaving? Not sure what the plan is.

After previous chapters, I cant help but think literally everything that is happening is part of Yuichi's plan Also idk why but the blonde gangster dude is starting to grow on me

Shibe better only have done that so he could spy... Also I bet Yuichi is gonna win this by "breaking up" the playboy and the aunt, since the playboy even says Yuichi's specialty is "destroying relationships"

Also her boobs are surprisingly perky for a 40y/o woman.

what a team. pure hell.
props to the short grill for not having awful taste in men. i knew i could trust her.
also is shibe a spy now? that would he some chara development.

Got a link? I'm interested in the werewolf stuff. Bit hard to find on google. I found one but I think it was a different one.

No one translate those yet.

I don't understand. I thought you were supposed to be told how many votes the loser got.

Speculation time.

Spoiler

TL;DR version: I got nothing.  :(

Speaking of werewolf game... I just watching "Jinro game" (2013) live action.... well... its not bad, but not good either... manga form was better

(*and I just found out there are another 5 or 6 sequels too*)

Got a link? I'm interested in the werewolf stuff. Bit hard to find on google. I found one but I think it was a different one. 

Yes administrator-san, the world is that dumb.

Spoiler

Speaking of werewolf game... I just watching "Jinro game" (2013) live action.... well... its not bad, but not good either... manga form was better

(*and I just found out there are another 5 or 6 sequels too*)

I feel like Yuichi planted that letter...

agreed. that would be the most yuuichi move to yuuichi.

my candidates for being the key owner are: the short girl, glasses, auntie, and shibe. but i don't think any of them intends to escape.

Spoiler

90% to the letter writer? Not to the key owner?
If so then there is a huge chance that the key owner is not the letter writer.

Beside, if the writer and the key owner is the same person, It's too risky.
Since the key owner might be exile in the next iteration.

Then why the key owner doesn't runaway? This only lead to 1 conclusion :
Spoiler

Now the next question is, who is the letter writer??
Spoiler

Oh right there is also this scenario
Spoiler

First of all it is obvious that

Spoiler

Secondly, If the key wasn't found by nobody

Spoiler

But there is a question, which wasn't answered at all

Spoiler

I feel like Yuichi planted that letter...

0/10 yutori's boobs not big enough

Also the short haired admin has changed...........a lot

Anyway thanks for the update
Spoiler

90% to the letter writer? Not to the key owner?
If so then there is a huge chance that the key owner is not the letter writer.

Beside, if the writer and the key owner is the same person, It's too risky.
Since the key owner might be exile in the next iteration.

Then why the key owner doesn't runaway? This only lead to 1 conclusion :
Spoiler

Now the next question is, who is the letter writer??
Spoiler

Oh right there is also this scenario
Spoiler

qAlt49yU, your speed of releases frightens me

FYI Tomodachi Game got live action adaptation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHTKbn_KWY

0/10 yutori's boobs not big enough

FYI Tomodachi Game got live action adaptation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHTKbn_KWY

Lol, look at the admins

I might be a little bias though, because on my last trip to japan, at Kabukichō, I saw a woman crying on the sidewalk and 2 Host club guys laughing at her and saying stuff like "I can't believe you thought we'd still like a pig like you if you didn't have money." "You fat pig.", etc...

Well, it's called honesty

It was both. 

Scammer blackmailed hentai teacher in order to get him to gather the school funds and hand it over to Scammer. Scammer then gave hentai teacher the money he stole from the criminal in order to replace the money that Scammer took. 

The object of the game was specifically to get the student's money. If all that matter was just getting the amount, then it would have been MUCH easier to manage. If that money was replaced, the Tomodachi Game mods don't care. Therefore, the teacher avoids being prosecuted for theft. 

I was talking bout the recent chapter (prison game) though.

Not the Shibe Trial chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics