Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

boner please.

This chapter made me horny. 

aahh. this kind of shit make me uncomfortable to read on..

but still can stomach it

Okay, that was some guro right there.

Really? I hope so.
She's already suffering way too much.

I think she lives, the authour would not kill this girl after showing this much suffering. I know it's weird to say but folks die fast here, no point in showing and taking care to show us this character if she just died.

Of course I could be wrong but I got a feeling.

but death is gonna come swiftly for her....

Really? I hope so.
She's already suffering way too much.

YES! oppai time!

Honestly....that little girl is way too pitiful. I mean....I believe in hope even after living a terrible life but I wish someone would just painlessly end her life already.

How despair-inducing.....but death is gonna come swiftly for her....i don't see a good ending

Honestly....that little girl is way too pitiful. I mean....I believe in hope even after living a terrible life but I wish someone would just painlessly end her life already.

"lolicon" would include interest in anybody who looks that way no matter how old too.  there's plenty of flat-chested, petite, adult women out there.

Then again, petite part is more difficult than flat-chested...

Hiroshi is god damn adorable. 

there's plenty of flat-chested, petite, adult women out there.

Especially in Japan.

"lolicon" would include interest in anybody who looks that way no matter how old too.  there's plenty of flat-chested, petite, adult women out there.

Wutt?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

He's simply using the correct terms, most people don't make distinction when it's under 18 but the reality is different.

This guy isn't a pedophile, there's no phileo.

Yet yes, lolicons are mostly hebephiles, not pedophiles, yes. Paedophilia is known as toddlercon.

Wutt?

no, he's a fucking pedophile.  lolicons aren't pedos.

This guy isn't a pedophile, there's no phileo.

Yet yes, lolicons are mostly hebephiles, not pedophiles, yes. Paedophilia is known as toddlercon.

That guy's the king of lolicons.

no, he's a fucking pedophile.  lolicons aren't pedos.

That guy's the king of lolicons.

lol the targeted Amazon banner ads are for trash bins while I'm reading this. 

That's mah jam

I'm...seriously gonna stop reading here. I'm totally fine with seeing people getting blown to little fleshy pieces but I have a REALLY bad feeling that something's gonna happen to that cat and that's where I draw the line! ;_;

The cat's fine come back love this manga like you love the cat.

Completely impossible with a pistol, or even most rifles. Something along the lines of a 50 BMG (used in machineguns and some sniper rifles), might cause the exploding effect (called hydrostatic shock). But, like you said, this is fantasy. So, suspend your knowledge of physics and enjoy the story.

It's been 15 years since I found guns exciting, but that sure ain't a Beretta either ;D

Completely impossible with a pistol, or even most rifles. Something along the lines of a 50 BMG (used in machineguns and some sniper rifles), might cause the exploding effect (called hydrostatic shock). But, like you said, this is fantasy. So, suspend your knowledge of physics and enjoy the story.

Extra at the end of 1st chapter says something about overpressure ammo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpressure_ammunition

But honestly melee weapon who cuts through skull then another and everything is alright with it is far from reality.

Um, any gun experts here? Is it possible to send someone flying and making their organs spill out with a single pistol shot? Or should I just go with the usual "It's a manga, f*** your physics." 

Um, any gun experts here? Is it possible to send someone flying and making their organs spill out with a single pistol shot? Or should I just go with the usual "It's a manga, f*** your physics." 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics