Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 96votes)

Furumapura

Alt Names: alt ふるまぷらalt FullMaPla
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Energetic girl Kyou meets quiet girl Makoto, who only communicates using sign boards numbered 1 to 10. At first, these polar opposites interact rather one-sidedly, but gradually become able to understand each other's feelings.
Go to Furumapura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Fuck that rock.

Chapter 4 is a case for our greatest detective ever, Destiny Fucker!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Normally, I don't have any interest in Yuri whatsoever, but I do enjoy a lot of Cool Kyoushinsha's works, so I'll give it a try. Mostly because I'm curious about sign girl.

Edit: The result- Yuri hasn't played a big role at all yet, so it doesn't bother me at all. That's good.

I believe the moral of this story is to never piss off Kyou, unless you feel like aerating your brains a little bit.

'Would you like to turn yourself into a meme?'

n9CvCp2.png?1

Spoiler

n9CvCp2.png?1

Bobbit worm    

Spoiler

nightmare fuel

Why

tMFGghW.png?1

Bobbit worm    

Spoiler

nightmare fuel

This is what I'll show whenever someone brings up shit like "Intelligent design" or "nature is beautiful".

I liked that stone

Bobbit worm    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXqIb4Tp3XA

nightmare fuel

This is something that I can get behind. I'm loving the girls' reactions to each other as they grow closer. I do wonder if CK is going to take an actual yuri route though, rather than just "close female friends".

Can you really ask that after the bit where Makoto goes home and blushes furiously on the bed?

Spoiler

And this chapter deserves the score of..

Spoiler

(•_•) 
( •_•)>⌐■-■ 
(⌐■_■)

Activate it

How did this slip pass me?

This is something that I can get behind. I'm loving the girls' reactions to each other as they grow closer. I do wonder if CK is going to take an actual yuri route though, rather than just "close female friends".

Snake neck symbolizes danger.

Spoiler

Also, regarding the other thing, that was quick.

Spoiler

Huh? That's odd...for some reason, I can only give this a rating of 5 stars.

Where's the other half of the score sign-boards?

i wonder if CK even have time to work on them all. that's a pretty huge amount of workload, even if you sketch at lightspeed. not to mention he did some doujin on the side too.

CK's art style is pretty simple, I'm sure he can throw a chapter together in almost no time. He does do doujins as well.. AND he actually draws for hentai manga magazines too.

ch. 2, p. 6

[10][0] points.

CK <3

dat smile tho

Ojojojo- Waiting on new volume

Kobayashi - Waiting on new volume

Komori, Furumapura, Danna, Mononoke - Ongoing

Metsuko - Seems to be dropped

Chichichichi - I have the book, but tbh, it's not very good

i wonder if CK even have time to work on them all. that's a pretty huge amount of workload, even if you sketch at lightspeed. not to mention he did some doujin on the side too.

[10]

When are they gonna smooch tho?

I'd rather him work on danna ga and dragon maid than keep starting new series.

You're confusing the scanlators with the author lol. He's doing all his series perfectly fine. 

Another new series?  Is he going to be capable of even finishing Ojojojo at this point?

I'd rather him work on danna ga and dragon maid than keep starting new series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics