Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

99% of otaku in Japan can relate to this.

It's not just otaku.  Surprisingly enough, this seems to be the first thing most people do when they get their hands on a figure with a skirt.

So tejina senpai mangaka do demi-chan wakataritai too ??

Does the author ever plan on bringing Bahamut ever come back?

3a1728e26c2525ea80a9850eadc56f1d.png

My nigga.

99% of otaku in Japan can relate to this.

"If her ass is showing, then she tried her best!"

Words to live by.

Personally, I think it would have been funnier if she were a mime instead of a clown, but that's just me...

RAlTyck.png

now that is a face of pure unadulterated betrayal

Looks like Kaguya's narrator has been hired for this manga. Isn't it lovely to see their growth?

I'd like to see a crossover of this and that Black General manga.

Spoiler

3a1728e26c2525ea80a9850eadc56f1d.png

My nigga.

Damn my clown fetish is acting up.

I'd like to see a crossover of this and that Black General manga.

It's nice I can get some Kaguya doses in these crossovers.

Tejina, Kaguya and Perucia are all from the same magazine?!
Dayum what a god-tier line up.

They're all in different magazines, Kaguya is even from a completely different publisher than the other two. The point of the crossover was to get people reading the other magazines.

Poor senpai, seems like nobody in the club appreciates her breasts.

The sister is still hot AF.  What is wrong with that fatass? Crossovers seem entirely out of place...

Same magazine. Reading all three, and actually found this through the first crossover (from Kaguya Wants to be confessed to...) so it's working :)
Tejina, Kaguya and Perucia are all from the same magazine?!
Dayum what a god-tier line up.

Is there a page missing between 6 and 7? We never got to see what the MC wrote and Tejisemp acts like they wrote something obvious when the first two weren't that obvious (to her at least).

We need the Author's comments from chapter 44's last pages translated

Spoiler

and here

Spoiler

at least the ones from Akasaka-sensei (the one from Kaguya wants to be confessed), he really goes with some ecchi comments xD

Could tell me from where this "Perucia" is from?

kishuku gakkou no juliet, it's pretty good =) 
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kishuku-gakkou-no-juliet-r15240

Perucia with a top hat on? I just came like a wildcat

Could tell me from where this "Perucia" is from?

"To remember the trick, remember the tits" I'm sure the author unexpectedly gave birth to a new mnemonic.

We need the Author's comments from chapter 44's last pages translated

Spoiler

and here

Spoiler

So that's two people now trying to wrap Kaguya up as a present... and one of them's in a different series!

...awww :(

She just wants friends.

Perucia with a top hat on? I just came like a wildcat

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics