Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 51votes)

Yuyushiki

Alt Names: alt ゆゆ式alt Yu Yu Shikialt Yuyu Shikialt Yuyu-Shiki
Author: Mikami Komata
Artist: Mikami Komata
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This 4-koma style manga features 3 school girls as they hang out and chat. Friendly, clueless Yukari, enthusiastic, childish Yuzuko, and the more level-headed Yui hang out and talk about various subjects, like ketchup and mayonnaise, hands, the sun and more.
Go to Yuyushiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who's your favorite Yuyu? New Window Kisato
  • 0 Replies

43 Comments

Did the Yuyushikis just form a cult there at the end?

Death and cutlet sandwiches, two most important topics.

Interesting... yuyushiki written differently (由由しき) means 'grave' or 'serious'.

Those dogs are adorable :33

gorillas, man

OH GOD IT'S THE AUTISM CHAPTER* LOL. I CAN FELL MY BRAIN CELLS ATROPHYING AGAIN.

It's a pity we can't hear the dog barking in time to the rhythm like in the anime :\

Also, those wavy lines of text describing the characters took entirely too long for me to decipher.

*arguably, every moment of this series is autistic, but this moment took the cake. I actually had to pause the series and play a round of Melty Blood before coming back to it...

NANTSUTTE TSUCHATTA
Somehow, the craziness of "NANTSUTTE TSUCHATTA" does not translate too well to "Just Kidding"

SDQHV4m.gif

Quite lewd indeed

was the fuji part in the anime?

Hmm. As far as I can tell, the cast from Azumanga Daioh grew up and had kids. What we have here are the adventures of the children of Yomi, Tomoe, and Osaka.

HAHAHA that is so very true! Azumanga Daioh was such a funny anime to watch.

Hmm. As far as I can tell, the cast from Azumanga Daioh grew up and had kids. What we have here are the adventures of the children of Yomi, Tomoe, and Osaka.

I don't know about the manga but the anime was pretty much "Everybody's yuri for Yui."

should we add "harem" tag in here ? (Yui harem) ... *x* ...

Crazy how it's too different from the anime (how would it be like once they got closer to Oka's group). Either way I really love Yuyushiki. Expecting more.

wow manga version yuyushiki

must follow

YUI-Channn *pant-pant-pant

what! actually a yuri?

I don't know about the manga but the anime was pretty much "Everybody's yuri for Yui."

what! actually a yuri?

Holy crap, this got an update! Thank you!

ayr0x5.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics