Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Lan Chi

Alt Names: alt Blue Wingalt 蓝翅
Author: Xu Lu Ako
Artist: Xu Lu Ako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ming Lan was adopted into a new family, but her foster mother Nan Xi treated her as a replacement for her dead daughter. However, her two new brothers, Ming Qing and Ming Jing did not welcome her. Ming Lan’s quiet life under this new roof was disturbed by pranks and false smiles….

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/68109.html
Go to Lan Chi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Complete chapters of Lan Chi New Window Its.jmb
  • 0 Replies
Topic The most recent chapter New Window Pusheenya
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 New Window Pusheenya
  • 2 Replies
Topic Did Lan Chi get dropped? New Window addictedtocrepes
  • 1 Replies
Topic An interesting Read New Window Secundum
  • 7 Replies

168 Comments

Am I the only one here that is lost...? I get the plot up until a new character shows up and spouting absolute nonsense. Well, I kinda like that guy though-- guess I need to wait for more to understand :(

I intentionally avoided reading this for a few months because I was kinda worried about the sad things to come and figured I'd rather take it all in rather than waiting on the edge of my seat, and finally caught myself up. ...Dammit. ;_;

Getting pretty worried about big bro showing up again to be honest...

Thanks for the chapter.

ty

Goddammit

Spoiler

yah goddammit how can my heart not be broken ya ashasdjdfkl uuuuufghh e22c063e42.gif

That was sad.

I know it's sad but I can't stop thinking about the certainty of the complications for this story's love triangle/polygon....

This last chapter, you could kind of see it coming but it still makes you tear up.

Spoiler

That was good. My heart hurts.

66a.png

Oh Man, I nearly cried at work after reading this chapter. I hope the next chapter gets translated soon.

Oh Jing...seems like you are destined to meet Ming Lan's fist a few more times on your way to puberty. On the other hand I almost can picture Ming Lan doing a look of disappointment followed by a sigh, thinking he's a perv but not really caring about the clothes, and then just walk by and grab an orange soda from the fridge.

Well, it can't be worse that the other brother spying on Ming Lan in the shower. =D

Yay, new chapter! Thx 3829!

But well,

Spoiler

Everyone saw that coming. I feel sorry for Tang Yuan =( Jing you idiot! Ming Lan is off limits. Your girl is Tang Yuan!

Saw the Ming Lan photos and though she was being stalker...Then saw the suicide note...Whelp.

I had to do a double take when I saw the last page. Was so amused by the ming lan pictures on the wall that I didn't even realize what was in front of me. I hope it isn't true. 

Also new principal; didn't occur to me what the significance was until I saw the credit page at the end there. Now I remember. 

I'm not buying this surgery backflash bs.

Omg, this is getting really interesting. Waiting for new chapters is almost killing me.... This manhua keeps getting better. I wonder what Ming Lan's & Julian's relationship is.

3829, not sure if you will read this, but thanks for always translating this story so fast :D You do a really good job on this!

So...Did the father kill him by himself, or is the kid the mastermind...Dun Dun DUUUUUUN!!!!!

(it was the butler wot did it)

I'm itching for a time jump but with the ending of this chapter, it may not be necessary (i.e. enter a new arc). 

Oh come on.

Spoiler

Poor guy.

Spoiler

GOD DAMN IT

I was going to say thanks to 3829 for writing these kinds of translation notes explaining the broader context of certain Chinese phrases and how they were derived, but some things I'm happy to be ignorant of.

(I knew it was popular over there, but popular enough to coin a phrase? Christ.)

Got confused for a second when it said Ming Qing is 15 years old for the cover page ~lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics