Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Nice! Thanks for your hardwork. And actually I like it more when they use Japanese greeting. They run Japanese restaurant in another world after all

And something I must tell you guys again. You guys hate it before but after thinking for a while,

I still want Nobu and Shinobu keep Japanese Romanji greetings (they are Japanese after all), all other character will talk in English like how Native English talking.

Hey guys, long time no see.

Greatest Battle Group Scans already done chapter 6 and they also give me the cleaned redrawed fille.

I will translate it as soon as possible.

And Will have Gantz-sensei look at it to proof-read.

Greatest Thank for Greatest Battle Group Scans and Gantz-sensei. (not me, I'm just a in-between).

More like spin-off focusing on Shinobu's POV.
Also, Shinobu and Nobuyuki confirmed not married?

Damnit i thought they were couple
Volume 2 is out
Spoiler

have you ever read this?
http://konomanga.jp/manga/46440-2
seems like a chapter before chapter 1 began, not sure bout that tho

edit: or perhaps ones before licensied

More like spin-off focusing on Shinobu's POV.

Also, Shinobu and Nobuyuki confirmed not married?

Thankyou very much translator. I really enjoy this manga =D

have you ever read this?

http://konomanga.jp/manga/46440-2

seems like a chapter before chapter 1 began, not sure bout that tho

edit: or perhaps ones before licensied

Wow the similarity to the novel Otherworldly Dining Hall is so much, but diff kinds of dishes I wish that one gets continued translation too +.+

The reason I initally liked it so much to start was because it reminded me of the inter dimensional "Wandering shops" from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series

Wow the similarity to the novel Otherworldly Dining Hall is so much, but diff kinds of dishes I wish that one gets continued translation too +.+

Glad to see quality improvement in progress here! We've gone from barely understandable to legible to mostly proper in what feels like no time at all thanks to you guys' efforts. Only thing I could reasonably nitpick on is "cheer" should be "cheers", but that's only because it stood out against the rest of the quality work.

Keep up the good times, Loli mamoritai and team!

Done with dinner already(butter-garlic using margarine instead of butter) and about to sleep. After reading this chapter makes me hungry again.

YES NOW IT HAS PROPER ENGLISH SENTENCES

THANK YOU BASED SCANLATOR

MAY YOUR FIELD FERTILE AND YOUR MILK PLENTY

Spoiler

Nitpicking aside, good to know you got @gantzo127 to proffread.

Thanks, I'll keep doing my best!

"hey, hey, I'm drooling here!"...

keep it up!
it's getting easier and enjoyable to read :D

Ah hungry now... followed...

ah... my apologies, I forgot about spoiler.

And yes, Previous and Xelena Sanyo from Greatest Battle Group tell me their group still translate this manga. Please be patient.

Sorry I'm meant from viet to eng. But you answered that as well indirectly since i'm assuming you're using still using their tl's.

Welp. the wait continues until a Jp-Eng translator picks this up.

Can someone tell me if this is still bieng tl'd from viet?

also Loli Mamoritai you should keep the mods happy and use the spoiler tag for large pics as per comments section guidelines.

ah... my apologies, I forgot about spoiler.

And yes, Previous and Xelena Sanyo from Greatest Battle Group tell me their group still translate this manga. Please be patient.

And chapter 5 is up, already proof-read.

Spoiler

Nitpicking aside, good to know you got @gantzo127 to proffread.

Can someone tell me if this is still bieng tl'd from viet?

also Loli Mamoritai you should keep the mods happy and use the spoiler tag for large pics as per comments section guidelines.

And chapter 5 is up, already proof-read.

Good morning everyone.

The truth is my PC's HDD just get "Bad Sector" and can't be use.

I take it to maint and repair, and have the computer back just this morning.

I will start working for chapter 5 right away.

Sorry to keep you all waitng.

Hey, this is the first time I'm doing this editing thingy. So I might missed a couple of stuff or make more mistakes than it needs to be.

Spoiler

What I'm trying to say is, keep it simple and keep it tasteful.

Thank you very much, I will fix a version 2 right away.

Chapter 5 not proof-read yet. Don't let the curious get better of you and press spoiler. Only press if you want to help me proof-read or you are too tired of cliff hanger.

Spoiler

Hey, this is the first time I'm doing this editing thingy. So I might missed a couple of stuff or make more mistakes than it needs to be.

Spoiler

What I'm trying to say is, keep it simple and keep it tasteful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics