Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

Nana T_T

Nooo, I caught up...

Spoiler

Seriously, where does the mangaka get all those borderline absurd lines from?!

Whoa.  She . . . touched him with her little finger!

Lewd.

I enjoyed this series but let's be frank, in reality if anyone were to try this method on a girl, she'll be pissed.

and freak out

tumblr_m02imqXVXw1qbvovho1_500.gif

I enjoyed this series but let's be frank, in reality if anyone were to try this method on a girl, she'll be pissed.

Naruse is like...sneakily cute. You'd think he's just the stereotypical shoujo playboy, but then you see something like that 4-koma at the end. Dammit Naruse, stop being adorable. ;-;

• jyn likes this
Tank you impatient scan!!! Thank you so much, I love this manga!

Uhh, I do appreciate you guys working on this but...could you please downsize the scans a bit next time? My connection can be quite iffy sometimes so bigger images often load halfway or don't load at all. >_>

How lovely to have a new chapter!  Although I can't help noticing this skips past seven chapters.

Ah, well, I guess the scanlators are . . . Impatient.

We noticed that other sites had 16 thru 22, so we started here. One day we might be able to dash thru and make good copies of them, but we don't wanna waste our time since there are 37 chaps out, lol.

But yes, we are... Impatient. :^)

How lovely to have a new chapter!  Although I can't help noticing this skips past seven chapters.

Ah, well, I guess the scanlators are . . . Impatient.

thank you impatient scans!! i love this manga!!!

OMFG! I MISSED THIS MANGA SO MUCH!

no english trans? :(

Is there an english translation? i love this manga so much

Man oh Man how has this series not been updated???? This needs to get rectified. 

Thought I saw something . . . gone!  Dangit, you can run but you can't hide--I know you're out there somewhere, chapter!

I never thought that I'd ever write something like this in the comment section of a Shoujo manga, but someone please make Naruse stop spouting those pick-up lines. They are just awful.

On the other hand, Yuki's exclamations are badass. Her way of cheering is especially brilliant.
Spoiler

It would be great progress if Shoujo manga were to feature more heroines like her.
I hope that this manga continue because it's wonderful!!!

Man, I'm a girl and I'd want to date Yuki too, so cool 

Yeah...I'm going to need more of this adorableness immediately.

naruse stop u r killing me over here

I just love this because of its charm. The protagonist and the main hero always look like they're sulking so when she blushes she looks EXTRA cuter. XD

Oh well... sh*t.

Please keep your eyes on the road when you're driving, or else you'll--oh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics