Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 495votes)

Criminale!

Alt Names: alt クリミナーレ!alt Criminal!
Author: Mizuiro Suimin
Artist: Mizuiro Suimin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist, Ichimura Tamito, is a criminal magnet. Ever since he could remember he had attracted criminals from kidnappers kidnapping him when he was just a newborn, to robbers stealing his toys. He is determined to start a new life and make new friends after moving into a new city but at the start of the day he was bombarded by all sorts of crime. After encountering a knife wielding killer in broad daylight he saves a young girl that coincidentally belongs to the same class as he does. But something seems off about this girl and his new class too. It seems like our protagonist's magnetic pull on crime and criminals is getting stronger as he finds out that he belongs to a class of criminals and suspects.

Raw: http://www.urasunday.com/criminale/index.html
Go to Criminale! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Supplementary lesson for Ichimura New Window ZenPai
  • 1 Replies
Topic NO WHYYYYY THOUGHTS ON COOKIE CUTTER ENDING New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic The game.... guess the anime! New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic So… MC's hidden criminal potential? New Window The Vicar
  • 16 Replies
Topic Poll: Who is Ichimura attracted to the most? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies

653 Comments

What a shame, and it started so good too 

No no no no no, not the axe!

Not like this!

seems like they tied up everything but the romance... o well

This 1000%. Author jumped the shark by making the story centered so heavily around one character and he chose one of the least entertaining members of the cast to do it, which really didn't help.

I don't like it but it's definitely not called Jumping the Shark. Stop misusing this term.

Teh end.

A meh ending for a meh story.

Being sincere, i don't know how it works, but he must have a contract and the magazine makes advertisement for him. So I think they can end the series and he needs to agree with it.

Even so, if that is not the case, it must be the fact that he dont want to continue it and go full "Bomber Grape mode". Only diferent that he dont end it after getting an anime that could have a second season.

Such a shame too.

It was pretty good in the Sarah arc.

See this makes perfect sense.  Ever since the arc started you knew something was terribly wrong.  TFW you are worst girl so much so that the manga gets axed.  GG.

Aw, hell. I didn't want to believe it when I saw the [END] label in my notifs, but...here we are. Haven't felt this peeved since Sesuji wo Pin! to was axed.

Rushed as the last arc was, I was still holding out hope that something about it would improve Harukana as a character, or at least smooth over her spotlight stealing even a little bit. Plus, even during the ending, it was pretty obvious that something was being planned after Tamito's nature was revealed. A conflict with other criminal groups on behalf of the police force, à la Suicide Squad, perhaps? Really sucks that we weren't able to see any of it through properly.

Curse those health problems omnipresent among mangaka. Here's hoping Mizuiro-sensei's health improves, at the very least.

My opinion: Harukana was a huge mistake. All she did was hog the actual majority of this series by being the least funny thing about it (despite it being a comedy). 

This 1000%. Author jumped the shark by making the story centered so heavily around one character and he chose one of the least entertaining members of the cast to do it, which really didn't help. Hitgirl is wasted on this manga unfortunately.

man this is the most 'we've been canned' finale i've read since kenichi.

Oh... that sucks!

I guess it wasn't doing well. Kinda feels like a massive waste.

My opinion: Harukana was a huge mistake. All she did was hog the actual majority of this series by being the least funny thing about it (despite it being a comedy). There was a lot of potential for a long running series with this cast. That's a real shame. Although it seems it couldn't be helped because of health? Nuts. I still enjoyed this series but I'm a little upset that this is how it goes away. I wish I'd gotten more variety.

It ended but

Spoiler

At least it ended with a fucking BANG.

Tamito and Sarah are exchanging a mutual look in the last page...
Don't care if it's just headcanon, but i'm taking it as the hitman winning the bowl.

Ill take it.
SARAH FOREVER

so Harukana stays annoying all the way through huh

She is no longer annoying at the final chapter though.

Tamito and Sarah are exchanging a mutual look in the last page...

Don't care if it's just headcanon, but i'm taking it as the hitman winning the bowl.

Mangaka is a truly strenuous position. Oda, Togashi, Fujiwara Coco...the authors of Kannagi, Beet the Vandel Buster, and D. Gray man as well.

....On the internet?

Being sincere, i don't know how it works, but he must have a contract and the magazine makes advertisement for him. So I think they can end the series and he needs to agree with it.

Even so, if that is not the case, it must be the fact that he dont want to continue it and go full "Bomber Grape mode". Only diferent that he dont end it after getting an anime that could have a second season.

Wat? end? never expected this will end just like that tho.

I think it got AXED.

If he had any plans to continue it, he could just go on a hiatus untill he recovers and continue from where he stoped. So if he ended it like that is that either he dont have any plans to continue or the magazine dont want it to continue.

....On the internet?

I think it got AXED.

If he had any plans to continue it, he could just go on a hiatus untill he recovers and continue from where he stoped. So if he ended it like that is that either he dont have any plans to continue or the magazine dont want it to continue.

AXED

X

E

D

Many Talented Mangaka Ended Their Manga Cause Their Health Problem.(Mostly Death)
I Hope He can take care of his own health :(

So, if I get this right

Spoiler

Is that correct?

Spoiler

If the reader had ANY kind of buildup about this Sakai bloodline, Sabine would've been the tiniest bit understandable; alas, the damage is done.

So, if I get this right

Spoiler

Is that correct?

Damn, I wish this was longer. Damn you Japanese cold. It was a nice ride, but it ended too fast.

Bingo. Basically he can use his powers for good or true evil. It's a really subtle but destructive trait.

Pray for the author's health, that' he'll get to continue this manga once he's better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics