Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

use the apng extension if youre on chrome... pain in the arse but fuck it
dam batoto bot stealing from batoto!

but seriously, if the water mark come up on batoto , they should just kill it.
I have no problem with the main character being weak, I do have issues with him being an absolute coward with respect to his power.
batoto really overdoing it with the watermarks. I understand they want to bring traffic to their site but doing this will only make them unpopular
It looks good but so far it doesn't compare to Mirrai Nikki.
Well, hopefully... the main guy will atleast get some revenge on everyone, I mean, on the guy using him. So far, all I see him being powerless and used by everyone... he does seem cool but what use is to be cool if you're useless.
This kid grows up to become Big Fire from Giant Robo.
Great manga! Mirai Nikki characters with Code Geass plot = EPIC!!!

Why do people here keep saying he can use his ability to cure her sister? He's not a surgeon to actually know how to delicately remove which must be removed, if he isn't careful he can kill his sister himself. Unless his power limit is released, with the power he has now, it's impossible.
Wow, chapter 5 was awesome. I really like the theme of this manga though, since the main character really IS the bad guy of the story. His power not only caused the destruction of the world that killed millions, he also killed his own parents and injured his sister to boot. And now he is the "leader" of a group that aims for world domination where order users will reign over normal humans. While that plot it's kind of common, like in X-men and his "Brotherhood of Mutants" where Magneto and his gang of "evil" mutants want a world where mankind will be subjugated by mutants, this is the first time where they are not the antagonists but the protagonists of the story. And I'm not talking about mangas like "Hajimete no Aku" or "Ratman" since in those stories the protagonists are members of "evil" organizations, but those so called "evil" are in fact, the good guys that fight against the injustices and corruption of the so called "heroes". No, here we have a protagonist that has killed uncountable lives and is the leader of a group that preaches supremacism. Add a yandere heroine and the only thing I have against it is that is serialized in a monthly magazine, Shounen Ace so we have to wait a whole month for a new chapter. Besides that, this manga is right now surely one of my favorites. Highly recommended.
At first I thought that he's pretty weak, then I remembered that his power was limited to .01%. Maybe he won't be as useless as Yukki.
@Seed: He stopped a bullet from hitting something, so his power may work on everything? I mean...it even caused the destruction which was basically a natural phenomenon.
*sigh* Dont know why scanlation groups use watermarks. I doubt MF really cares, and all its doing is impending our ability to read manga.

On the note about ordering his sisters disease to go away, it is possible, depending on the limits of his powers. If you think of it this way, bacteria and whatnot are living things, composed of cells. And if he can control people.. Blah blah.

On the other hand, I dont believe bacteria have brains, or minds, or whatever you will. So maybe he cant force em to do anything Oh well
Using FF to read this, yet theres still a watermark >_>
@boomisbored
Smarts aren't one of his strong points...
Can he just order Rin to stay chained and locked to a wall?
Remember, his power is still only limited to 0.01% If he wanted to, he could envelope the entire world in his domain but hes not ready. These people just dont know how powerful his wish is.
code geass with a physcotic cc.. :)
Ch5 is broke
If the watermark doesn't disappear either download firefox or the APNG extension for google chrome. If u search APNG it's the top one.
Great. I really like this manga. I hope he become a real king and not a puppet.
fucking excelent chapter
....but who is Hiiragi?
Further note: Even with Firefox, there will still be some watermarks, but not quite as bad by any means.
The watermark will go away if you use Firefox. I just tested it. Not sure about other browsers if anyone wants to test. Just guessing they also don't like IE.
Okay, this is turning fucking epic now~
As expected of Sakae Esuno!<3<3
So the batoto watermark won't go away?
yep quite the beautiful watermarks here...They even mention batoto haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics