Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 195votes)

Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou

Alt Names: alt にんこい~隠恋慕秘帖~alt Ninja Lovealt Ninkoi
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikado Shuuji is just an ordinary guy, but he has a very unusual knife that he uses for cooking. It's actually a famous short sword that marks its owner as the head of the ninjas, and now there are hot ninja girls coming after him to take it back. Hinamori Botan is one of those hot ninja girls, but her efforts to attack Shuuji mostly end up inadvertently stripping her. After she concludes that she does not want to steal the sword and kill Shuuji, she ends up deciding to serve him as a ninja instead. Now she must protect him from the other ninja that come to claim his sword and his life!
Go to Ninkoi - Karenbo Hichou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

316 Comments

So that little makeover magically turned her skin white

Guess it wasn't just a tan?

She's just perpetually shedding skin and tanning herself with her jutsu.

Mama's skills are next level, she could probably subdue the entire Ninja Clan by herself, without even needing the Yoiyami. Damn, I can't decide whether or not I prefer sexy Kaen or cute Kaen. 5 more chapters to go, huh? Well, thanks to Uncharted Scanlations and Renzokusei Scans for scanlating this short manga. Never thought comedy and harem could go so well together.

So that little makeover magically turned her skin white

Guess it wasn't just a tan?

What's wrong with Botan's fashion sense?

It is on the same level as ace ventura's insane clothes.

what I can't believe is no one has mentioned mama's stripping and roping skills in the comments section.

What's wrong with Botan's fashion sense?

Thanks a lot for helping out for the manga, missed it ;p

Damn that Kaen transformation 

Apologies for the minor delay, ladies and gentlemen. Halloween was so crazy last night that I nearly forgot to upload chapter 10

However, I would like to personally thank Demo for assisting me with the translations so I can focus with my school assignments. Be sure to thank him and Renzokusei Scans!

ok

A lesser mangaka would have simply used this Golden opportunity to Shower us with naked legal loli panels; not this guy, he took the Fetish less traveled.

One of the few times when being a MC that sucks it's a good thing.

No matter who you are...

No matter where you come from...

Sooner or later...

You WILL be sitting on his face!

Accept it.

Whoever sent Mion is a moron. "Mion, you must kill Mikado. Hm? What does he look like? Uhhhhhhh... Trust your gut."

I think they figured Shuuji would be put off by the water sports. I don't think he was.

lol Too Much water 7.8/10 rating.

sending a sheltered girl to a harem protagonist.

it's like leaving your pizza unattended in a college dorm. You won't see them again.

ikr, its like DAMN IT WE CANNOT STOP MOUSE MAN, BUT DONT WORRY, CHEESE WOMAN CAN DO IT!

The translator gets it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I never thought I'd laugh this hard at a harem manga, not to mention that Shuuji is one of the best Harem MCs out there. On a side note, we can all agree that Kana is best girl X'D

sending a sheltered girl to a harem protagonist.

it's like leaving your pizza unattended in a college dorm. You won't see them again.

Just my opinion of course, but I don't think the Tsukkomi's were too out of place. That is they weren't too jarring, inappropriate or too many of them. Some teams go overboard on their commentary.

Also, the one on page 30 really made me laugh right after reading the image.

Then there's THIS GUY. For most men it's open mouth insert foot ... but this guy it open mouth insert pussy. Jelly of the harem crackin up from the pee play.

Theory Time

Spoiler

That makes it even less sensible. Those mountain hillbillies start having sex at like the age of 12.

You do realize having sex doesn't always equal having any sexual education beforehand?

For the worst of it, all those girls are intentionally left uneducated in the matter to make them the next level of "Awkward Virgin" to satisfy some traditional/cultural/customary fetishes.

Whoever sent Mion is a moron. "Mion, you must kill Mikado. Hm? What does he look like? Uhhhhhhh... Trust your gut."

the author should've made a skit of making the protagonist drown in watersports instead of getting up straight after. Was expecting much more drama but i guess he just ran out of pages

JWel4OZ.png?1

loli piss no jutsu

shittastically predictable

So far chapter 8 is my favorite, it made me laugh so hard that I almost wake everyone in my house.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics