Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Where is ch7 anyway?

between ch 1 and ch 2

Where is ch7 anyway?

onii chan senpai kun hahahahahaha lmao.

Why this manga wasn't in my reading list before?

It's simply perfect and delicious to read while drinking a cold beer, and that's perfectly fine too.

By the way, Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories is quite similar to this title.

If anyone wants to extend the media boundary, I would certanly recommend that series.

It is avaiable on Netflix.

i really love manga that is "isekai" and this one is no exception... and it is really creative to use isekai with food... it would be nice to see more "isekai" manga in a creative way...

At this point I should write a bot that automatically follows all titles containing isekai in any way shape or form. Now we just need the Isekai Genre.

maybe FBI gonna kill me someday.....

x86AKz8.png

KILL LOLICON

i really love manga that is "isekai" and this one is no exception... and it is really creative to use isekai with food... it would be nice to see more "isekai" manga in a creative way...

maybe FBI gonna kill me someday.....

Back door only, I assume. I'm more curious as to how they stay in business. I doubt selling the currency from the other world as antiques would work since it'd look really clean and not antique like.

it would sell better, cause it's keep in a better condition being straight from the source or maybe the material from the coins has a good sell price in their world.

Thank you, Xant and Minions Scans for translating this series!

Also, If I may add, Chapter 8 is not volume 1.... Just saying.

Thanks =3= We'll start adding them into volume 2.

I have no idea what they are. At first (if I remembered correctly), the translated text said husband and wife, but they don't act like it. Then maybe siblings? But now, daughter? Ehh... anyone know exactly what their relationship is? 

I am thinking that maybe she is a aprenttice in Taisho restaurant, like she is from a tradicional family that owns a restaurant and to gain more experience she had gone to work in another one, from what i know is somewhat common this to happen there.

Thank you, Xant and Minions Scans for translating this series!

Also, If I may add, Chapter 8 is not volume 1.... Just saying.

is it chapter 8 or chapter 7?

Wat? I thought Shinobu an Taisho are siblings...

I have no idea what they are. At first (if I remembered correctly), the translated text said husband and wife, but they don't act like it. Then maybe siblings? But now, daughter? Ehh... anyone know exactly what their relationship is? 

exchange bronze to silver, silver to gold. Then sell to a pawnshop I guess.

You're right, I totally forget about the universal currency, gold. No matter Isekai, fantasy, or sci-fi, gold will always be valuable. This reminds me of Spice and wolf a little

lol at that translator comment

i hurt my stomach...

Wat? I thought Shinobu an Taisho are siblings...

Dat Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear tho.

My guess would be they use the currency from other world and spend it there, meanwhile they use the japan currency and spend it on Japan too. Too much speculation on my parts cause it's never shown where they go shopping or if there are any Japanese customer. It'll be interesting to see a mix of the customer though imo

exchange bronze to silver, silver to gold. Then sell to a pawnshop I guess.

lol at that translator comment

I doubt selling the currency from the other world as antiques would work since it'd look really clean and not antique like.

My guess would be they use the currency from other world and spend it there, meanwhile they use the japan currency and spend it on Japan too. Too much speculation on my parts cause it's never shown where they go shopping or if there are any Japanese customer. It'll be interesting to see a mix of the customer though imo

This manga is interesting and gave me hunger :3, only one question:

Spoiler

Back door only, I assume. I'm more curious as to how they stay in business. I doubt selling the currency from the other world as antiques would work since it'd look really clean and not antique like.

This manga is interesting and gave me hunger :3, only one question:

Spoiler

Edit: NVM chapter 8 answered it

Though who are we kidding: they've got a time-traveling bar. Time travel equals auto riches. Maybe they're some future gods who get a kick out of feeding people in the past. Or maybe they're doing community service because they had a little too much time-travel fun.

It's not time travel.  It literally says it in the title - Isekai - Other World.  And it has two moons.  Two.  Moons.

It took 7 episodic chapters, but we now finally have some mention of money, albeit brief and without detail; implying they do accept the other world's currency (because I doubt they have a foreign exchange for Yen). That's all I wanted, because every single chapter up until now always left me feeling empty, as if a customer ordered food, and ate without paying.  

Also excited for the anime adaption recently announced.

Did you really read 6 chapters before ?

In chapter 1 they pay 1 silver coin for the meal.

Shinobu and Nobu probably count it as silver amount they would sell in modern world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics