Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 136votes)

Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?)

Alt Names: alt 百合な私と悪魔な彼女(?)alt I'm a Lesbian, She(?)'s a Demon
Author: Mokoyama Jin
Artist: Mokoyama Jin
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Yashiro Nonoyama developed an intense fear of men due to boys constantly bullying her. Now in high school, she dreams of being reunited with her first love: a girl who protected her one day from her bullies. Yashiro is in disbelief when a transfer student named Mikoto Saionji arrives who looks a lot like her first love, but she later discovers that Mikoto is actually a guy, and that he was her first love. Yashiro learns that Mikoto is rapidly turning into a girl, and the only way to counteract this change is for them to passionately make out with each other every day.
Go to Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

And things don't stop getting more complex...
And I like it!!! :D

there's no yuri tag on this though

Actually,

Spoiler

25a3334589b397a6f6ad455ae9daf5a8.jpg

I get the feeling his desperation to return to being a boy is going to be played off as a bit of a gag (she'll want to defile my girl body!), if her reaction at the end there is any indication, as well as her general lack of sense awkwardness. I hope that isn't entirely the reason.

Damn though. I love Eris. In fact I can reasonably say I like her more the Mikoto at this point. I really hope they build her up into a proper rival for Mikoto even if by the law of first character/title character, she will never be able to win against him.

Yuri intensifies.

yuri love polygon with one one of them being a trap,now i can say i've seen them all

MC turns into a yandere -> ?

There are a lot of flaws in this manga but what really gets me is the personality. I can't stand these kind of personalities. Hundreds and hundreds of female characters in shoujo manga has these personality and I have developed an intolerance to it.

I didn't "try" to find flaws. They were sitting right out in the open and were as easily spotted as a clown amongst a group of lawyers.

I smell the scent of a well-hidden insult.

The ground shakes.
The sky parts.
Kittens flee in Terror.
Amy has arrived.

Me....Gusta...

Spoiler

yuri love polygon with one one of them being a trap,now i can say i've seen them all

No you're not, don't even try to, manga world is limitless mmm...

T-REX na Kanojo

this manga just keeps getting lewder

Trying to find flaws in this manga full of flaws is not wise son, just enjoy the delicious scene presented in front of you mmm...

I didn't "try" to find flaws. They were sitting right out in the open and were as easily spotted as a clown amongst a group of lawyers.

So, should I just add the harem tag now? cuz I can just see the Yuri Harem coming :)

I can get behind this. Honestly the story itself is kind of average and I can't say I like either of the two characters a whole lot on a personality basis (A lot of the things she says and does come off as quite selfish and hurtful, and his blackmailing her into this whole kissing mess) - but I still think it's worth reading at the moment. It's kind of hard to get picky with trap manga. It's pretty rare comparatively.

I think the story would be more interesting without some weird definitive "has to happen by midnight" thing cause definitive time tables like that just makes it sound like magic. Keeping it some kind of strange medical condition would have probably made more sense than the whole midnight witchcraft.

The "must kiss by midnight" ultimatum is poorly thought out. There's no way he would have had time to find out where they girl is and transfer into her school in less than a day. Plus, the doctor said he showed up in front of him 2 days ago. If that's the case, midnight should have passed and he should already be a full-fledged woman. Sakuranbo Syndrome did a much better job creating a reason for them to kiss daily without flaws in their reasoning.

Trying to find flaws in this manga full of flaws is not wise son, just enjoy the delicious scene presented in front of you mmm...

Bueno excellente.

The beauty is right there... with the quack doctor and the messed up explanation,a realistic POV says that the two are lying... for an yet unknown motive... and the protagonist is really buying it cause she's just that inoccent. How much she's supposed to know about human anatomy in middle school (I don´t really know the characters age)? In these two chapters we confirmed from the 'first touch' experience Nonoyama had that Saionji is a guy that likes crossdressing... There wasn´t, at least that I noticed that Saionji is a girl... it was all informed, and like some have noticed with lots of flaws...

You have a lot more faith in the mangaka than I do. This really doesn't seem to me like the author is intentionally misleading us with some "flaws" in reasoning to make us go "I knew something seemed off" when they finally reveal the truth. There just aren't enough mangakas who have pulled off something like that for me to believe this mangaka is going to do that.

So after thinking about it for a bit, I'm guessing that men in Mikotos family are cursed, and that also Mikoto has a girlfriend already.

To be completely frank, she's being just as selfish for wanting him to change into something else against his will. 

I agree the kissing thing is some pretty arbitrary BS but you can't honestly pretend that one party is more right than another in this situation.

I guess I wasn't that clear, I said that both of them are being selfish in these circumstances. I'm not making any excuses for the MC girl, just saying that her thoughts were honest.

I don't hate the MC for wanting the guy to turn into a girl, she's just having honest thoughts after all. The guy hasn't told her everything really especially with his line about how he "has to become a guy again" and he's being just as selfish for forcing the situation on her. Yeah technically she was the "cause" if the guy's story is to be believed but that's still no reason to just force everything on to her and take advantage of her like that.

About the whole midnight deadline thing, it might just mean that if he doesn't get a kiss by midnight his body will further change in some way. Doesn't have to be a total change at once.

To be completely frank, she's being just as selfish for wanting him to change into something else against his will. 

I agree the kissing thing is some pretty arbitrary BS but you can't honestly pretend that one party is more right than another in this situation.

So, we'll need a harem tag soon? Hmm.. preferably a lez harem tag :D

okay...so we have a trap MC and his/her kiss slave who only like a girl....and a pervert doctor or maso doctor in the same manga??is that it??

What's next?? S loli??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics