Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Interesting, door works both ways.

That's not how you get back from the modern world! All the fox needed to do was push her in front of Truck-kun. 

Calamari is mana from heaven; he must overcome this squid phobia. Besides, octopi are much more smarter and dangerous.
BTW is it safe to assume that they told Eva about the whole isekai thing It kinda sounds like they did from some of the conversations

Goddamn this is so good. It's been awhile since I read a simple feel good manga like this. There's little to no plot, just cute interactions between fun characters. I love this so much.

p.p.s. Chapter 4 = Isn't the tofu stew a "stew?" And doesn't kelp's dashi give of a fishy smell?

Depends on the amount used, even then it usually gives more of a "salty" or "Ocean" type of flavor, more so then fishy.

This manga is a blessing and brightens my day; I love foodie slice of life mangas. 

they just need to add the recipes and it would be full circle (maybe they add it with the tankoubons)

cute-hamster1.jpg

hamster girl is great :)

Speaking of well-made glass... it reminded me of that silly roman~

Thermae-Romae-Fruit-Milk.png

p.s. Chapter 3 = Ratatouille.

p.p.s. Chapter 4 = Isn't the tofu stew a "stew?" And doesn't kelp's dashi give of a fishy smell?

japan and their secret mission for dominating another world with mayo

So sweet, I think I just got diabeetus.

This manga is a blessing and brightens my day; I love foodie slice of life mangas. 

Particularly apt chapter since the sandwich was supposedly invented by the Earl of Sandwich to be a meal easily consumable while playing cards

Yeah the chapter is not exactly subtle about the tale it's referencing.  Though the baron asks for schnitzel with what was apparently the expectation of it being pork based on his trash talk, when traditional Viennese schnitzel uses veal- that used to be a thing Austrian and German food committees enforced for both consumer protection and cultural preservation.  If it wasn't veal it had to be called something different than just 'weinerschnitzel', for example weinerschnitzel von schwein for a pork cutlet.  Also a tonkatsu serving probably should have been too thick of a cutlet to pass the baron's standards for schnitzel as the latter being pounded very flat is a defining trait of schnitzel.  But it appears he played the definitions fast and loose after being served a very similar thing and liking it.

Particularly apt chapter since the sandwich was supposedly invented by the Earl of Sandwich to be a meal easily consumable while playing cards

The chef is smart to bring the high priest back as well. In the case if the baron doesn't leave yet, the high priest can put some pressure on the baron.

Also, its probably the deacon's excuse to grab some grub at the place like the other time he used Hans as an excuse. 

If Eva-chan want a dragon heart steak, I'm willing to be swallowed by dragon so i can get the heart fresh.

damit the chipmunk (little girl) is too damn cute...

cute-hamster1.jpg

The chef is smart to bring the high priest back as well. In the case if the baron doesn't leave yet, the high priest can put some pressure on the baron.

Right this instant im leaving for my university and man  after this read im going with my heart filled.

damit the chipmunk (little girl) is too damn cute...

Cute Hildegarde got married!

I wish we could have gotten to see a full panel with her in her dress or something.

Stereo release is nice too. Thanks a lot!

nice, some panel of insulin before sleep

Cute manga. Alternate world premise aside, this just seems like the author's way of describing their favorite foods to total strangers.

aw, a reupdate...

between ch 1 and ch 2

Yeah I can't get it to go where it needs to be. Might just burn it and reupload idk.

EDIT: Got it? Ok. Welp.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics