Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

Dat chapter felt good!!!

Lol at Senya's demons making fun of him for getting nowhere with Tsukiko.

I think Mudo will ends up being the Crow Knight of this one, a chaotic neutral character who fights the main guy over the girl.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lastly, I'd like to say

Spoiler

I really want a spin-off for senya... :(

'Cept Shinsuke was the character who had no talent, and it was fun to watch him grow to the point where he was able to act as a mentor to Senya, and I still think he has a ton of potential to grow as a character, so I hope he makes a comeback. Tsukiko took over the sidekick/heroine role, and she's adorable, but she's not a replacement for Shinsuke IMO. 

Here's hoping Shinsuke makes more appearances. 

Shinsuke's replacement will probably be Mudo.

well Tsukiko became a badass that just works, using a short sword, outpacing her opponents, along with some magic in her blade to add a nice punch to it, well done MIZUKAMI Satoshi for making a kick ass character that just works. Now I'm realy looking foreword to the next few chapters, I don't expect Tsukiko to be a boss all the time, but she has the makings of a boss when it counts.

Shinsuke being fixed to a location might actually a grace to him. Let's face it:  Shakugan's return is undeterminable but it likely will outlast Shinsuke's normal life expectancy. Now, since his soul was bounded to a land AND a god, his life should be considerably longer, enough for him to wait for her. 

As much as  i like Shinsuke, Tsukiko already taken his place as a human character in the new cast, being much better swordwomen, and much cuter, Shinsuke just doesn't has a chance.

'Cept Shinsuke was the character who had no talent, and it was fun to watch him grow to the point where he was able to act as a mentor to Senya, and I still think he has a ton of potential to grow as a character, so I hope he makes a comeback. Tsukiko took over the sidekick/heroine role, and she's adorable, but she's not a replacement for Shinsuke IMO. 

Here's hoping Shinsuke makes more appearances. 

Jinka time!!!! finally >_>

FUUUUUCKKKK YUSSSSSS

I, for one, enjoy this new semi-drunk Tsukiko with an awesome sword.

i beg of u, an update! i cant keep rereading this over and over again!

mmm. I never like it when a main character loses themselves like that... The change of main characters also throws me off.

Despite this, I still like this series.

So dose this mean we get to see Tsukiko be a badass, without it seeming stupid; She is good with a blade, but if it had her be a boss as a kid, it would have just not worked well.

Shinsuke being fixed to a location might actually a grace to him. Let's face it:  Shakugan's return is undeterminable but it likely will outlast Shinsuke's normal life expectancy. Now, since his soul was bounded to a land AND a god, his life should be considerably longer, enough for him to wait for her. 

As much as  i like Shinsuke, Tsukiko already taken his place as a human character in the new cast, being much better swordwomen, and much cuter, Shinsuke just doesn't has a chance.

Where'd his left arm go?

I waited this chapter for 8 years...E-I-G-H-T YEARS DAMN IT!!!

...what? it was a time skip in the manga, not in IRL?...carry on then...

lol. 'and flat' xD

also, didn't expect another time skip. hopefully it'll be good. the 2nd time period didn't last as long as the 1st =/

Thank you Vexed Scans, for more awesome Sengoku Youko!  It really makes my day!

Although the fact than Shinsuke may be phased out now makes me sad.  But if Nagumo-san and the Shogun have taught me anything, it is that older dudes are quite capable of kicking tail and chewing bubblegum in Mizukami's manga!  So I'll keep up hope!

Time to accumulate as much chapters as I can bear. It will be long and painful, but most definitely worth it in the end.

Fuck yeah, time skip!

i want shakugan to come back =(

Spoiler

Random thought:

Spoiler

Terrible thought:

Spoiler

I think this will be a painful wait. I really hope for an anime adaptation of this or something. Even if it is just to gain more recognition.

*If only his art is cleaner, Mizukami would be my most favorite.

Awesome chapter. The kids are grown up. Tama is just as beautiful as when we left her. And there's a center color next issue. Spiffy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics