Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Café of the Dead

Alt Names: alt 亡者咖啡店alt Café Requiemalt Cafe Requiemalt Dead Coffee Shopalt 망자카페alt Кофейня Усопших
Author: Verdi
Artist: Verdi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon: https://www.lezhin.com/comic/cafe_requiem

========Batoto Staff Notice==========
Unfortunately the English version of this comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

(This has been licensed by TappyToon, who requested that all chapters be removed. Sorry for the inconvenience! ~Caek)
Go to Café of the Dead Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

I'm confused. I can see the webtoon format in places but not in others. Though the pages look really small and empty individually!

Reverting my change to webtoon format for now.

The actual raws themselves are in a page format, where the dimension of each one is roughly the same; this probably has to do with how AC.QQ allows readers to switch between single page view and scroll view.

I'm confused. I can see the webtoon format in places but not in others. Though the pages look really small and empty individually!

Reverting my change to webtoon format for now.

So a ghost cafe huh? That could be fun.

This was so enjoyable that I didn't realize I had read the two chapters so quickly. (Thought I was still on chapter 1)

Since we're pretty early on into the story, I figured pushing an extra chapter this week would be nice.

Also, thanks to all the followers of the series - your interest helps to motivate me even further and encourages me to upload chapters more frequently!

Enjoy,

~ Caek

This is one of those I could follow on art alone.

Heya, Caek here. Hope you all enjoyed the translation. I'm actually quite new to this, but I'm aiming to be as consistent as possible with my releases.

New chapters of Dead Coffee Shop will be uploaded at least once a week, depending on other projects and real life. If you've got any comments or suggestions, feel free to drop me a PM!

Anyway, back to work. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics