Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 82votes)

Trinity Wonder

Alt Names: alt Üçlü Mucizealt 트리니티 원더alt Невероятное Трио
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Park Jin-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: What happens when the greatest martial artist of Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world?

Original Webtoon: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/TrinityWonder
Go to Trinity Wonder Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

90 Comments

I think we're giving too much thought to something really irrelevant to the plotline.

Well, duh. My point was that it kills the suspension of disbelief for me. The story is still enjoyable, but it is little things like that that can nag at you or, even worse, thrust you completely out of the story.

This was an example where if the author had just paced things correctly, this problem would not have happened.

I think we're giving too much thought to something really irrelevant to the plotline.

the original helmet were used to decipher the language spoken by the two by measuring there brainwaves
once the language was deciphered they could use a small device that has both languages and the language of the country they live in uploaded and let it translate everything

That is not the case at all. They don't decipher the language, but translate the brainwaves into speech that they can understand. The smaller device still reads brainwaves, otherwise it would not be able to work. The devices serve the same purpose. The smaller ones are just a revised iteration. (which could not have been made that fast, as I have been claiming)

Yea, but the original helmets are big and clunky, and thus believable as a quick prototype that was thrown together. Refining hardware takes a lot more time.

the original helmet were used to decipher the language spoken by the two by measuring there brainwaves

once the language was deciphered they could use a small device that has both languages and the language of the country they live in uploaded and let it translate everything 

For the town, that is.

"SHWAT" <.<

Well, they made the helmets in literally ten minutes and they don't give an exact timeframe as for how long they spent on the site, perhaps they did indeed wait enough.

Yea, but the original helmets are big and clunky, and thus believable as a quick prototype that was thrown together. Refining hardware takes a lot more time.
"I only touched it because it looked really interesting."

Curiosity killed the helicopter. XD

I maintain that that is a retcon the author added after people pointed out his mistake in the previous chapter on the original site. Because there is no way that they could have retooled the helmet like that given the time allotted.

Well, they made the helmets in literally ten minutes and they don't give an exact timeframe as for how long they spent on the site, perhaps they did indeed wait enough.

I've got to say that Tommy seems to be imo the best character out of all of them. 

Actually the engineers made a more soffisticated, less clunky, piece of gear. It's like an earphone, chapter seven shows it.

I maintain that that is a retcon the author added after people pointed out his mistake in the previous chapter on the original site. Because there is no way that they could have retooled the helmet like that given the time allotted.
LMFAO! They're already destroying stuff. XD

The two girls look so similar in my eyes, the only way I'm telling them apart is their eyes and their clothes. But if mage girl wears rich girl's clothes... I don't think I'd be able to tell them apart.... 

The mage girl has less plot. Also, their hair color is different.

Oh shit! I just realized that. She totally forgot. XD For someone as smart as her, she was welcoming them both to her "humble home" without the helmets! XD LMAO

Actually the engineers made a more soffisticated, less clunky, piece of gear. It's like an earphone, chapter seven shows it.

The two girls look so similar in my eyes, the only way I'm telling them apart is their eyes and their clothes. But if mage girl wears rich girl's clothes... I don't think I'd be able to tell them apart....

I feel the same. Also, at first i thought the rich girl's assistant got the same hair style with the martial man.

Same... they could've at least given them different hair colors...

good read!

reminds me of dark mage a bit, wish it didnt get canceled

Yea, take the helmets back off. Smart move... -_-

Oh shit! I just realized that. She totally forgot. XD For someone as smart as her, she was welcoming them both to her "humble home" without the helmets! XD LMAO

YES! YES! YES! And they're all going to fall for each other! YES! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Just according to keikaku!

Spoiler
Yea, take the helmets back off. Smart move... -_-
YES! YES! YES! And they're all going to fall for each other! YES! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Just according to keikaku!

already on chp 5 and i like the coloring, and how the artist draw the female character is beautiful, although i feel the characters here do not have their really own characteristic face. 

The characters look like they have been simply copied from the breaker and beast 9.

Same author as Breaker as well as artist although artist also did Beast 9 so that's why.

I love it! The three of them have really good chemistry!

Yea, I'm really enjoying this so far. I only wish it would release faster. XD
I love it! The three of them have really good chemistry!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics