Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

I thought that this ending was... weak. I mean, after so much I tought the mangé would be bigger and the end epic, but it really gives the feeling the was too abrupt, and happened things without sence, like the grimoire be the final boss... The grimoire is a book and is in shin, why it would possess something? More probably Kuon possess Kyuuki. 

and in the end, He groped the enemy's chest (if she had any) and used Imagine Breaker...well done Touma I mean Shin

tumblr_m3gpmieRDu1rocwym.gif

Also...in volume 4 of the Tankobon...is it me or does that front cover look like the Pink Haired Girl is about to suck on the big chested girl's nipples

Tachibana totally gave up on  the last chapters.... though can't blame him if he did, i wonder if he imagined killing any editors or whatever with an axe 

There's only one thing that can sum up how I feel about this at this very moment...

(╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

I feel like drawing a GUILLOTINE RIGHT HERE.

Did the artist change? -.- The art in last chapter is a horrible imitation of the rest of the serie. Or the artist just went into nerdrage over axing and did halfassed job?

Ch 27 Page 23

Spoiler

Ch 27 Page 24

Spoiler

That... Transition was so horrid...

I'm fine... I can handle that transition...

tumblr_inline_miowzrdRsW1qz4rgp_zps50aab

MY OCD! IT BURNS!

On a different note. I'm kinda sad it had such a bad ending. Enjoyed the manga.

Damn... didn't see the axe coming.

Spoiler

meeh...

Got axed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like most good mangas, whats your problem?

Got axed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol, pg 24 faces look so derpy

Terrible end.

I'm hugely disappointed in this manga, 27 chapters isn't much but i do not even understand what the author was trying to achieve.

you don't know what axed means don't you

Damn editor axe, I hope they chop their head off one day.

The story of foxes, demons and a grimoire... nope, is the usually story of a guy that want only get a girl until the end, all the others things are secondary matters.

well that was a disappointing end and somehow the drawings just seems getting uglier to the end of chapter

Those post-chapter pages are pure win

Spoiler

And so it ends

The mighty axe comes to deliver eternal punishment once more.

RIP in pieces.

Terrible end.

I'm hugely disappointed in this manga, 27 chapters isn't much but i do not even understand what the author was trying to achieve.

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Did our little girl's plan just success??? Is this a change in her fate?

another manga ended...

SGzqTVd.jpg?1

dammit i was at least expecting all the girls to fight over shin in the last chapter as to who gets to keep him >:(

Evolution in g-strings my friend, its no longer visible

if only certain "part" also goes invisible too ... =3= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics