Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

Very nice release. Colourful one!

The TL cover page always makes chuckle.

Or...

You could just be thankful someone is posting newly translated chapters.

I certainly am.

oh I am grateful but I hate chapter skipping. I know in a 4-koma it's usually okay but for Working there is plot in most chapters.

So close to 154, though every update for this manga is a blessing, thanks Nondescriptors mmm...

oh for god sake. stop skipping chapters!

Or...

You could just be thankful someone is posting newly translated chapters.

I certainly am.

oh for god sake. stop skipping chapters!

And a new player enters the field!  Somebody tell me Nondescriptors plan to do more chapters!

Meanwhile, pretty interesting chapter. Cliffhanger?!

no matter how random the chapters are updated, I still enjoyed it to bits. Well maybe because the nature of the manga itself, it could still be enjoyable.

Regarding Aoi and Souma's relationship... (my favorite relationship next to satouchiyo and on par with mishiba(s)xKozue) 

Spoiler

Meanwhile, thanks Japanzai!  No matter how limited this return may turn out to be, it is dashed nice to have another chapter of Working!

Mostly because I don't like the way Working!! was handled by either scanlation group. At least Comet-Scans was up front about what he was doing. I looked through Japanzai's forums and found little interest in the manga. Few were asking for it, and their releases after 2011 were spotty and inconsistent. As soon as I found out there was a Season 3 anime upcoming, I lost interest in finishing.

Sorry if I disappointed everyone, but I really didn't want to work with Japanzai.

Not really a matter of disappointment, I think ona5200's point was more like if the results have no impact on us whatsoever, why bother to tell us?  Your having translated a bunch of stuff for your private interest is no doubt a testament to your skill and hard work and friends of yours might be proud of you, but it has nothing to do with me.  From my perspective, might as well never have happened.

I liked Working!! enough that I translated most of the missing chapters on my own due to Japanzai's slow, erratic pace, but since I didn't have great raws, nor tools and time to do the rest of the process, that was all I did. After visiting Japanzai's site I didn't care to join them.

You mean you'll do everything if you have what you called great raws and tools since every person has the same amount of limited time mmm...~?

Appreciate what you have rather than despise what you don't have mmm...

...and this was made public knowledge why?

Mostly because I don't like the way Working!! was handled by either scanlation group. At least Comet-Scans was up front about what he was doing. I looked through Japanzai's forums and found little interest in the manga. Few were asking for it, and their releases after 2011 were spotty and inconsistent. As soon as I found out there was a Season 3 anime upcoming, I lost interest in finishing.

Sorry if I disappointed everyone, but I really didn't want to work with Japanzai.

I liked Working!! enough that I translated most of the missing chapters on my own due to Japanzai's slow, erratic pace, but since I didn't have great raws, nor tools and time to do the rest of the process, that was all I did. After visiting Japanzai's site I didn't care to join them.

...and this was made public knowledge why?

Well Merry Christmas, indeed.

GOD BLESS JAPANZAI mmm...~!

WUT I DIDNT SEE IT COMING... ITS ALIVE !!

THX JAPANZAI 

It's alive! ❤

One of these days, some good soul will grace us with those remaining chapters. 

The holes... The hooooooooooles!

Japanzai was having trouble getting staff to stick to this project long before Comet Scans did anything.

Ah, thanks for the more palatable reason, MrIncognito.

See what happens when you trample on another groups project, Comet Scans? They go 'f*** it then' and we get nothing more.

Thank you very much.

Japanzai was having trouble getting staff to stick to this project long before Comet Scans did anything.

See what happens when you trample on another groups project, Comet Scans? They go 'f*** it then' and we get nothing more.

Thank you very much.

Following Working!! is alternating cycles of hope and despair.

At least we have season 3.

Yea Takanashi... give up on Kyouko... she's beyond hopeless

Old women over 13 are all hopeless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics