Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 61votes)

Boku to Rune to Aoarashi

Alt Names: alt 僕とルネと青嵐alt Me, Renee and Blue Skies
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souichi is an art student, and one day he saw an amazing painting at his university that made him want to study under the artist. When he went to learn from the master, though, the man did not accept him. Shortly afterward, he met the man's granddaughter, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed child called Rune. She was a very energetic kid who drew Souichi into playing with her in the surrounding countryside. Soon, Souichi learned the truth--the painting he had been so impressed with at his university was not the grandfather's work, but Rune's. She is the artist from whom he needs to learn! [tethysdust]
Go to Boku to Rune to Aoarashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Spoiler

That is a good question, I also want to know too. It feels like the transition in the story was weird, like it didn't quite match up with the past and present.

gramps lied to her, i guess "your mom wants to be by herself and thinks that you are in the way so she left you with me" is way worse than " she died"

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is a difficult situation, innit? Tell her what it means and risk breaking her down again, or lie to her to keep her spirit intact Given her current state, lying here was probably the better choice. But eventually the truth will come out and if he can time and execute the reveal well enough that she's strong enough to move one from it, it'd reflect very well on him. If he doesn't, it's probably going to go down the "why did you lie to me" route.

Spoiler

Okay... now paint her like one of your French girls.

This is a difficult situation, innit? Tell her what it means and risk breaking her down again, or lie to her to keep her spirit intact Given her current state, lying here was probably the better choice. But eventually the truth will come out and if he can time and execute the reveal well enough that she's strong enough to move one from it, it'd reflect very well on him. If he doesn't, it's probably going to go down the "why did you lie to me" route.

So her mother wanted to spend time on her own, knowing she was dying?

Spoiler

That is a good question, I also want to know too. It feels like the transition in the story was weird, like it didn't quite match up with the past and present.

Spoiler

AGH! THE FEELS THE SYMPATHETIC FEELS! THEY BURN!

Well... BibleThump

For the love of god.... i guess I can translate it... maybe... if finals and midterms dont kill me...

Did you guys upload the wrong one mmm...~?

Btw the translated version is started around page 23 mmm...

And sadly I have almost zero knowledge of Japanese language, I hope you guys find new translator mmm...

Oh damn. Won't continue until there's a new translator? Guess I need to go study my moonrunes again, there's no way in hell I'm letting this series die.

Eh, just like in other media, any style is fine if it's consistent; but the difference in quality between background and characters here is jarring.

Kinda like how weird CG in anime/movies can look out of place.

I disagree that consistency is always fine. But I see your point about how things can look out of place when things are inconsistent. I know that in my case, I've had no problems with the differences between the character art and the background art. There may be some who are more bothered by such things, but that is not a reason to call the author out for "spoiling" the backgrounds with "sub-par" art.

UnitedImpureAlaskajingle.gif

I don't find his art to be that bad. If you want to see beautiful backgrounds, go look at paintings. This is manga, get over it.

Eh, just like in other media, any style is fine if it's consistent; but the difference in quality between background and characters here is jarring.

Kinda like how weird CG in anime/movies can look out of place.
It does present an interesting before and after comparison.

I can't read English anymore apparently. Well at least for the first 23 pages.

To be honest the progressing in this manga is quite good and you can feel the character as a people (which is rare nowadays) but the overtly heroinization of rune/lune throw me a bit off, other than that this manga is one of the most promising series in characterization :D

April Fool's!

wait…

Strange english words at the new chapter! :D

suddenly i can't read alphabets anymore :)

Strange english words at the new chapter! :D

Meh. I have seen worse screw ups. Thanks for the up load at least
Translation starts at page 23

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics