Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 93votes)

Fukumenkei Noise

Alt Names: alt 假面Noisealt 覆面系ノイズalt Unmasked Noise
Author: Fukuyama Ryoko
Artist: Fukuyama Ryoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nino is a girl who harbors feelings towards her friend, Momo. Just when she can no longer suppress her feelings, she encounters a boy who composes music...," and "What is the promise Nino made to a boy she met who composes music?"
Go to Fukumenkei Noise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Yea, missing chapters are up! I hope KidCongo is getting paid for all this work he does. :)

I like that Momo and Yuzu were friends without knowing it.

Oh my gosh, ch14 just killed me.

The missing chapters were actually scanlated by a different person, Kirinet. She wasn't officially recognized as a group by bakaupdates I believe so she only uploaded her chapters on to mangafox and I think they're on mangahere as well.

Dunno why it wasn't uploaded to batoto. PSScans started doing it as a joint with Kirinet but then after a while, Kirinet got busy with real life so we completely took over the project.

I hope this explains a few things. ^_^

ch13, its starting to feel like

Spoiler

YES UPDATE.

oh wow!!! what an interesting twist!! and now yuzu's gonna try to be more assertive. XD ehee, he's so cute~ 

these characters are so multifaceted and great. X3 <3

I never said or implied that a lot of time and effort did not go into scanlation. I don't know the reason for the missing chapters here, which is why I asked.

my guess considering that between them are 2 different groups, means that I think the first group dropped it, the oher group then started working on it, or maybe they just can't find the raws for it, that sort of thing does happen.

hm why do I think yuzu is the only decent MC of those three...?

she starts to get annoying and shifting towards typical shoujo heroine...

I REALLY don't want that :(

Well, just finished the 12 chapters and I guess I'm one of the few that hate Yuzu?

No idea why but I'm rooting for Momo \o/

I hope this isn't one of those mangas where the older lady pines after the younger man (mangaka throwing it in for the heck of it). It'd be a serious pain considering this tangled web of love we already have. 

Scanner "politics". Don't be harsh. A lof time and effort goes into scanlation.

I never said or implied that a lot of time and effort did not go into scanlation. I don't know the reason for the missing chapters here, which is why I asked.

Aaaand shit just got real. Also momo it's a dick. Team Yuzu for the win.

I wouldn't say he's a dick but I will say he's insensitive and stubborn/dense? He honestly just has to talk to Nino and she'd completely understand, the only thing that would hurt is his pride... sigh men... 1b38f9e2.gif

Instead the whole thing has already spiraled into a pretty big misunderstanding. It's so painful to see love triangles with characters that I like, since it always seems so difficult for everyone to be happy. I would like to see Miou and Yuzu together but that doesn't seem very likely.

I was burning through the earlier chapters, getting all caught up and enjoying myself, and was most of the way through chapter six before I noticed I had missed chapters four and five because they weren't uploaded and I had right-arrowed myself past the gap. This explains why the plot wasn't making any damn sense, so d'oh!

Chapters four and five are floating around out there on the Interwebz, easily found on the usual, unseemly websites, so why don't we have them up here on Batoto? Is it scanlator politics, or stuff just falling through the cracks? :)

Scanner "politics". Don't be harsh. A lof time and effort goes into scanlation.

I was burning through the earlier chapters, getting all caught up and enjoying myself, and was most of the way through chapter six before I noticed I had missed chapters four and five because they weren't uploaded and I had right-arrowed myself past the gap. This explains why the plot wasn't making any damn sense, so d'oh!

Chapters four and five are floating around out there on the Interwebz, easily found on the usual, unseemly websites, so why don't we have them up here on Batoto? Is it scanlator politics, or stuff just falling through the cracks? :)

Aaaand shit just got real. Also momo it's a dick. Team Yuzu for the win.

whaaaa~ just found this amazing manga!!! special awesome thanks to phoenix serenade scan for translating this gem!! XDD

Yikes, I'd totally forgotten about this. 

so...does this mean Nino will be the vocalist for real (physically and vocally)? or is she going to be a vocal recording? o.O?

Contrary to what seems canon right now, I'm liking Momo better with Arisugawa. Sorry Yuzu. 

So basically, it's uncertain what's up right now....hm....still I think Momo should be given a chance. It's unfair to see Yuzu monopolize Alice but if he thinks about it, if he lets her meet Momo and she decides to just be in "in no hurry", i have no doubt that he'll be on top of the world. Though I guess that's just being too optimistic =l

I'm just confused right now, someone tell me if I'm right or wrong here. I'm just so irked and confused that I can't sit still and reread this from the beginning only to be washed over by the heavy emotions of every single chapter. Thanks.

It's likely Yuzu intends to retire as lead "singer", become a dedicated composer, and have the real Alice replace No Hurry's "Alice". That still stays in line with the "wants Alice to become his voice" theme, since it's her voice singing his words and he never expressed any obsession over staying in drag.

It would also be impossible for Alice to simply replace Miou as the ghost singer given they have different voices, too many fans would realize the substitution right away and the backlash would destroy the band and damage the record company's reputation (which would make it a very, very different story), so it's highly unlikely the author is going that way with the plot.

Ok am I wrong or am I not? Someone tell me because right now my blood is boiling on what I think is happening with Yuzu and I just need someone to get it straight with me just so I know it's not misplaced anger. 

Spoiler

I'm just confused right now, someone tell me if I'm right or wrong here. I'm just so irked and confused that I can't sit still and reread this from the beginning only to be washed over by the heavy emotions of every single chapter. Thanks.

... going to have to apologize for saying this, but the phrase "musical netorare" (utatorare?) just popped into my mind while reading this.

"I'm going to have you watch as she sings my song and enjoys it."

Well, obviously we know she is going to end up with Yuzu but...that first chapter. I'm holding out for you Momo! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics