Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 192votes)

Zettai Karen Children

Alt Names: alt Absolutely Lovely Childrenalt 絶対可憐チルドレン
Author: Shiina Takashi
Artist: Shiina Takashi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi, a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers.

Spin-off:

> Zettai Karen Children: THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-r9207)
>Courtesy of Zettai Karen Children -THE UNLIMITED- Hyoubu Kyousuke - WANDERER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/courtesy-of-zettai-karen-children-the-unlimited-hyoubu-kyousuke-wanderer-r15750)
Go to Zettai Karen Children Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I just want to say thank you New Window fdsa4321lbp22
  • 0 Replies
Topic Haven't read since chapter 250+, worth to continue? New Window MXMach
  • 3 Replies
Topic What power would you want New Window Harbinger
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anime End Manga Chapter New Window TitanAnteus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dante
  • 13 Replies
Topic Minamoto's Power New Window oliverwashere
  • 3 Replies

783 Comments

Ladies and gentlemen, this arc has finished!

I would like to remind everyone the author already stated this is set in another world that despite some similarities to our own has a different history. War never changes but hopefully their history won't have the attrocities of our own reality. Rooting for the protagnists doesn't make you pro-Nazi. I understand if some of you feel this is a cheap excuse by the authur but it's still better than the clone saga.

Ehhhhh, I'm not sure how I feel about this.  On one hand, this is just light fluffy fiction - taking it for more than it is would be too much.  However, all I'm thinking of when I read this is "Japanese war crimes, Japanese war crimes, Japanese war crimes..."  I'm just not emotionally connecting with these characters when I'm preoccupied with the realities of history.  Whatever feelings of heroic admiration or sympathies I'm supposed to be feeling are stamped out when I think, "You're angry?  What about what you've done!"  Especially since it's Hyoubu, who I've never had any sympathies for.  And I do think simply brushing it off by saying "alternate history" is a bit cheap.  Alternate histories of Axis powers only work when they are lampooned for comedy, I think, like in that movie Iron Sky, not for eliciting the audience's sympathies, like in that horrid movie W.E. (well, revisionist in the latter).

I'll be happier when the story goes back to the Children.

...really don't care about history since it's not from our world, but I'll rooting Japan anytime in this manga...oh, I meant the protagonists side, not the lame side like "Normal People"

You mean the clone saga from this series?

I would like to remind everyone the author already stated this is set in another world that despite some similarities to our own has a different history. War never changes but hopefully their history won't have the attrocities of our own reality. Rooting for the protagnists doesn't make you pro-Nazi. I understand if some of you feel this is a cheap excuse by the authur but it's still better than the clone saga.

Thinking Kyousuke going on a bloody rampage during WW2 gets some allied soldier nearly killed who sees the horrors of how dangerous espers can be and starts that anti-esper group.

Chapter 345 The Beginning of the End Par....jkdk4y.gif

This is... a weird feeling.  I suppose we should rooting for Japan here, but I think I can safely say that any ally of the Nazis is evil... even if the author tries to distance the protagonists from them.  Facts are facts, and history is pretty clear here, yes?  So, um, go... America?  Kill the, er, Axis powers... Yay?

Well, it's still just a supernatural manga, even with some real life elements like WWII. But with how silly it looks it's hard to care about the history standpoint anyway.

This is... a weird feeling.  I suppose we should rooting for Japan here, but I think I can safely say that any ally of the Nazis is evil... even if the author tries to distance the protagonists from them.  Facts are facts, and history is pretty clear here, yes?  So, um, go... America?  Kill the, er, Axis powers... Yay?

I added a "supernatural" tag (since these ESP powers are obviosly supernatural, I wonder why that tag was missing in the first place^^)

most reader think like what in To Aru series ...

ESP = Science

Jutsu / spell = Magic

^^ something like that ^^

man this is getting so boring, i cant wait for they to die, so we can continue with the actual series.

oooh...instant airplane RC...and it's live size to boot~

So many death flags raised !

This was especially with Zettai Karen Children in mind that I initially shopped that image, it would be a waste not to post it :D

tjva7WD.jpg

„Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come“ - Carl Sandburg, 1936

I feel kinda bad that I'm hoping all the main characters die.  Then again, they are representing an Axis country in WWII, so I guess that's just to be expected.

am i the only one who looks forward to the 4-koma more than the actual chapter?

As long as it's not Natsumi I don't care.

Shiga, have you ever heard of the term death flag? because I just can't count how many you raised in this chapter.

Also, seeing them as grown ups I was really surprised at the dolphins, I thought they were girls.

He is sooooooooooooooooo going to die.

An almost unknown character gets a good bit of face time....

Gentlemen, we have our future victim.

fujiko is so strong, good to see a character come such a long way (even if its backwards)

Shit is about to get real, I have a bad feeling about this mission.

Dere-Fujiko is really lovely.

Jup...I see some depressing chapters for us readers coming even though we know what awaits us.

Shit is about to get real, I have a bad feeling about this mission.

Dere-Fujiko is really lovely.

What the ??? Guess someone forgot to rename their stuff and got mixed up. ( Chapter 339, if you clicked it fast enough  )

Has Takashi Shiina played Red Alert:  Yuri's Revenge?  I just remembered that the mind control was Yuri's specialty and in the past arc Yuuri was doing something similar.

Tada no guzen ka?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics