Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 56votes)

Super Secret

Alt Names: alt 슈퍼 시크릿
Author: Ion
Artist: Ion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Gyeonwo and Eunho have been together since their childhood as neighbors and friends, however, as Eunho goes through her new-found college life, she becomes aware of her neighbor's secret. A cute slice-of-life 4koma styled webtoon with a supernatural twist.

Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=650304&no=3&weekday=
Go to Super Secret Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

Ch 39-43 are now available for overtooning! Enjoy!

Spoiler

Hi all! Haru here from Träumerei.

Just posting to let everyone know Chapters 34-38 are up via the overtooning method. To learn how to read overtoons, go here. Once bookmarked, head here for Ch 34 and onward. You'll find chapters 15-38 available for reading by this method. From now on, the latest chapters will have a delayed release to Batoto. There will be an official post about this on our website soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!

Heh, I'm a BIG fan of Cheese in the Trap(as is pretty much everyone who's ever read it =03), so using this method is right at home to me =03. I appreciate all of the hard work m(_ _)m.

Just posting to let everyone know Chapters 34-38 are up via the overtooning method. To learn how to read overtoons, go here. Once bookmarked, head here for Ch 34 and onward. You'll find chapters 15-38 available for reading by this method. From now on, the latest chapters will have a delayed release to Batoto. There will be an official post about this on our website soon.

Neat, thanks for your work!

Aaack so cute. But darn I'm starting to root for the alpha male wolf to be with eunho... 

Nah.  He can get back together with bitch-girl, she's obsessed with him and he deserves her. (And I mean that for better or worse--seems to me that whether being with her will be heaven or hell is up to him; what he brings to her is what he'll get back, in spades.  With Eunho, she'll give plenty even if he gives nothing, and he'd probably end up slowly leeching the joy out of her)

Gyeonwo shows every time just how much he cares for Eunho--no matter what, he's been trying for what's best for her, and he'll defend her against anyone who tries to do her harm or takes advantage of her, including alphas, his own family and friends, or probably the devil himself.  If he just gets it through his thick head that what would be best for her is him, he'll be unstoppable.

Aaack so cute. But darn I'm starting to root for the alpha male wolf to be with eunho... And whyyyy does it have to end in the most cliffhanger paaart Im still ultra grateful tho

Most of this is cute and fluffy and you just think "Awwww, how cute their little middle school romance is ^_^" and then one of the characters says: "I need a drink." and you remember that they're not 12 yr old kids but college students... 

Still ultra-cute though.

wow O_O Träumerei Scans the power team lol. thanks!

I found it really cute at the beginning but now this is just getting on my nerves. Too much korean drama for me :/ 

This just got messier and messier with each chapter omg

I don't know what happened. The chapters in between are highlighted red

EDIT: NVM they look fine now....I hope. The botting sites have all the chapters though if it happens again. And we're overtooning now also

Yeah, it works fine now, managed to finish my reading. Thanks for uploading!

Aaaand the chapters are gone. Also, there was a jump to 33, I hope they will all be released chronologically eventually.

I don't know what happened. The chapters in between are highlighted red

EDIT: NVM they look fine now....I hope. The botting sites have all the chapters though if it happens again. And we're overtooning now also

• efu likes this

Aaaand the chapters are gone. Also, there was a jump to 33, I hope they will all be released chronologically eventually.

Spoiler

THIS IS SO CUTE i actually found this via naver's english website but i looked at the raws and im glad to find more translated chapters!! UGH ITS SO CUTE >/////< 

Yeah, I just noticed this going up on LINE webtoons, and I'm wondering if that means they're going to start issuing takedown notices for other translations.

That mary poppins reference killed me

Have you seen the LINE webtoon's version? It's just been released today and it's bloody awful! I hope Traumerei won't drop this

Let this be a lesson, don't ask for relationship advice on the internet.

Spoiler

Wait WHAT!? I thought they were already dating this whole freakin' time! XD

But I'm actually glad they're not dating because she'll only get hurt if they were dating.

Great Gatsby anyone?

I do believe I missed a cultural reference or something there with that green light, but I'm not convinced it was Gatsby and his much-examined unattainable dock-lamp.

Unless I'm missing something and the author is way more into early-20th-century American literature than I'm aware of? That old little metaphor hasn't become a meme or anything while I wasn't looking, right?

29xsq5s.jpg

Great Gatsby anyone?

Well either i allow it or call the batoto paramedics.

You mean... a potato?

Allow me is it, child?  How generous.

Well either i allow it or call the batoto paramedics.

I feel so bad for the girl that Gyeonwo is dating.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics